sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Got up to 75 here but still got lots of yard work done and still more to do ,it never ends

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Welcome, PumperMan! What state are you from?
It was a nice day, but yesterday was nicer. Today was pretty windy and cloudy, yesterday was sunny. I mowed today, and did only one pass in the WRONG direction. Yuck ... grass blew all over me. Switched directions after that. I was mowing the ditch, so blowing a little uphill, into the wind, and it all landed right back on top of me.
Got lots of outside work done here, too, but soooo much more to do. No hurry, just little ole me ... ;) Did get a sedum container done, and another pot that has elephant ear (when it grows), and sedum around it. Next pot is elephant ear in middle, and not sure what will be around the base of that one. Doing multi pots, can you tell?!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
80 degrees today and they are calling for rain which will help the new grass seed I put down

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
everything growing to say welcome spring

Attachments

• moth 023.JPG
    moth 023.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 156

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
70 F the last two days! Only 58 at the moment, but hoping it gets a bit warmer. Pond's only 44 F, but at least the ice is gone (hopefully for good) and I got the filters installed and running. Lost 4 fish this winter, 3 goldies and my crossbred gold/koi. Going to try koi ONE more time, leaving a pump in and running (and my fingers crossed) all winter. If that doesn't work, I'm done with koi! :(
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Sorry for your fish loss @HARO So far I see no dead ones in my pond but we had a pretty mild winter.

Sun poking through the clouds right now but chilly at 45f. Better go now for my walk or wait and get wet later.

Ask a Question