What is your weather like ... today

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
No, we usually have snow at Halloween, so decorations would get ruined, plus Halloween is non existent around here. Too dangerous to go out at night.;)
We haven't had any clematis growing on this one yet because the climate is pretty harsh and I'm having to reinforce the structure from the wind and low humidity. Working on it though.:)
It does have some stained glass type solar lights on the top of the posts, though.:)

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
56°F and sunny today. Felt really warm in the sun. Plants are loving it though! I noticed my Horsetail and Blazing Star popping up today.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nice here again. Plants popping up a hard freeze will hurt now.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Mitch, you MUST stop posting pics of snow in April. LOL I see that your current temps are 52 and JW you were up to the 50's today, too. But, everyone around by me are commenting that 68 sure doesn't feel like that, it feels chilly, we are all wondering what has happened to the thermometers around here. I guess it's because the air is now damp and humid, whereas in the winter it it cool and dry. But, days are getting longer, and I can mess around outside after work for couple of hours before it's dark. Love that! Sprinkled this evening, so no outside work done. It's 64 now, and 70's for the next 4 days. They keep messing with the weekend. No rain, all rain, now it's back to no rain Sat., rain possible on Sunday.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
I'm just posting in your thread "What's your weather like today", CE.:LOL:
I'm still expecting 1 more snowfall before summer, too.
All that snow that fell is gone now, but we still have some piles of the white stuff from when the driveway was cleared.
Beautiful weather forecast here for the next week.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You never know when that white stuff will hit, even here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Yep, we have been known to build snow bunnies at Easter, so it can happen here, too. :p I am very thankful for having beautiful springtime weather here in Illinois. Loving every minute of it! Bought lots of annuals and a few perennials, and am anxious to get them planted. Then decided I need to get my "T" posts put in by this weekend, since the ground is so soft, they are SUPER easy to pound in. Should be able to get them done in a day, and that's about 90 of them! Woohoo! Will then wait to redo all the electric wire until can get the wood corner posts and braces put in.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Temps in the 50's this morning first thing ... 70's are going to be wonderful this evening! Must unload mulch from truck after work tonight, so I can use truck to get fence posts and wire in the morning, especially since 12% rebate is still going on at Rural King, and now Menards has 11% rebate. I get to see which place has cheapest supplies. Loving that! :)

Ask a Question