sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Saving money always is great .It is warm here but a misty type rain .But looked and my new grass seed has already sprouted and banana plants are growing while I watch them ,I think They were 3 inch's high yesterday and 7 inch's high today .I fertilized them .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
Yes, I'm loving Midwest spring weather thus far (apart from the allergies and tornadoes). It's nice not having to run the heat or the a/c for about a month.

Flowers are popping up everywhere around the property...the old owners really did an amazing job with the landscaping around the pond and around the property in general. It's been a nice surprise coming home every day to see something new blooming. Little crocuses have been around for a good few weeks now...Daffodils have been up for almost a week... Tulips just reddened up today... and there are still more things poking up through the soil.

Reaction score
Yahoo 70 today. Looks like we're going to have some nice weather for the next week :). Planning on taking the plants that have wintered in the basement out and put in the pond and I also have some that I need to get planted. I'm also going to get my solar lights out. Love my solar lights!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
It's going to be 78 today and tomorrow, mostly sunny! Rain moving in on Sunday but still 74, then 60's and 40's for the following week. Going to take advantage of the dry and warm, so tonight I will mow after work, tomorrow going to put in 90+/- "T" fence posts (removing electric flimsy posts) in my pasture, ready for permanent fence to go up this summer, finishing with wood corners/braces when it dries up more. At least I can easily put the "T" posts in with driver myself, and not rut up the pasture trying to do it with a tractor or skid steer, like all the men think it needs to be done. I listened to them for the last 3 years, and it has not gotten done ... everyone is too busy once things dry up, and then I CAN'T drive that many "T" posts myself. So, going to do it my way ... as usual. LOL

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
looks like the rain is getting past us and 83 degrees tomorrow .I weeded a lot between the rains storms and it was like butter to pull them .Off today to refill my stock of landscape timbers and get marble rocks .I saw that Colorado got snow and hope all the ponders there are OK and Texas storms ,this has been one strange 2015 so far

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Can you believe this house is for sale here for 169 ,900 Wrap around porch and 2 car garage and taxes at this low cost

Attachments

• house for sale here 005.JPG
    house for sale here 005.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 113
  • house for sale here 007.JPG
    house for sale here 007.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 133

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Shows how bad the market is here .I found this flower online and think it is cool the flowers are white and as soon as they get wet they turn clear it is called a skeleton flower .Shame they won't get even that price here ,they will probably get around 140 thousand

Attachments

• house for sale here 004.JPG
    house for sale here 004.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 149
  • house for sale here 006.JPG
    house for sale here 006.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 140

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
We will make it to 64 today but lots of you are going way warmer than us now. I don't like the humidity tho that comes w/the heat back east of us.

Gosh I can't have that neat looking flower here either. Addy can tho.

A house here similar to that one that I walk by every day @sissy is for sale for $599,950.

IMG_6573.JPG

IMG_6574.JPG

Ask a Question