addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
sun and and beautiful under serious weather watch, but who knows if it will hit.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Chilly here today, and very windy. Going to be a repeat tomorrow, but about 10 degrees warmer. Only got to maybe 55 here today, and my furnace was actually running, set on 62! Yikes!!! Another 10 days of 60's for highs, with a couple of highs only in the 50's ... sure hope to see 70's again soon! Maybe they are wrong on the temps, as usual! :p

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We had hail and thunder and lightening and lots of wind and are now under a severe thunder storm warning .This is all headed addy's way so be safe all of you guys north of me

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
The weather people just said this is going to spin around our area for 10 days.
icon_facepalm2.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well storms are over for us and headed to 70 degrees and got the frame of my swing outside but wind and threat of more bad weather last night took me back inside .There is a lot of flooding around us .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Sunny day today, supposed to go up to 66 but then only 56 tomorrow for high, and down to lowest temp for the next 10 days, tomorrow night supposed to get down to 37. Good news, though ... finally see something higher than 60's in the 10 day forecast. Next Thurs 73! Here's hoping that comes sooner rather than later. :) No rain now until weekend. Going to get my mare's stall wall panels up tonight, and move her over to her "birthing room". :) She will be sad she can't be with her buddies (my other mare and my mule), but she will be thrilled she gets to have some green grass!

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
The nice part about this time of year is when we get occasional 70°F days.
The not so nice part is right after that 70°F degree day and it drops down to 40s for a week. I'd love this weather if it were a month ago but brrrr!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It says it is 60 out but the wind is chilly and had to come in my hands were cold .I was putting some of the taddies in the pond water fall to clean it .There are lots of them in the lotus pond and not a lot to eat .They attach themselves to a rock as soon as I pour them in .Little cleaning machines

Ask a Question