sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sad evening yesterday My sister called and told me her dog Max was killed .A girl drove off the road and hit and killed him in her front yard right in front of her hubby and her while they were planting flowers .The girl tried to get away but neighbor Todd went after her and called 911 .He is a deputy and saw the whole thing .Girl was texting and speeding ,speed limit is 40 on her road .Tore up my sisters yard and she and her hubby held Max as he died .Damn cell phones and stupid people .Max would have been a year old next week .His sister Reese is going to be lost without him they were raised together and from the same litter of puppies .My sister is devastated and heart broken .Lucky that she did not hit them both .

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Oh that is so very sad Sissy, I would have lost my mind and been very upset. On Sunday when people are enjoying the yard and gardening, how extra sad and poor pup was still just a puppy.

That woman should get not get off for that horrible crime!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
She was arrested she had warrants out for her at 19 years old ,3 warrants for not paying speeding tickets and 2 drug warrants from another county .They found drugs on her also .My sister was just heart broken .Max was the first to come say hello to me and reese would get jealous that max beat her to me .They were both border collies and my sisters protectors since she is home alone all week because her hubby is a trucker .I went over and Dave buried Max under the old oak tree that max liked to lay under when it was hot .All for a stupid text .

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
We have blooms people!! Worked in the yard all day yesterday and was finally able to catch a glimpse of this beauty.
IMG_3470.JPG

I also got my back flower garden replanted.. It was a beautiful day all the way around.

IMG_3549.JPG

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That is horrible Sissy, I would be devastated if my pup was killed by some idiot.

82 today low humidity breeze blowing just beautiful

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It was hot today and had to finish mowing and sister wanted a grave marker for Max.I thought this would be cute .I did have to go over there that girls father came over and he was drunk .Cops took forever to get there .Now he is in jail also .What a family that must be.He took out a pocket knife so I hit him with a 2x4 . Dumb and dumber

Attachments

• max 002.JPG
    max 002.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 114
  • max 003.JPG
    max 003.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 137

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I felt guilty about what I did to him and was not going to say but he deserved it .Cop did agree .But I was taught never to use physical violence .My parents would not have approved .:(

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I don't think so .It just happen to be leaning against the shed and I don't trust drunks .They have no clue what they are doing and never remember what they did .At least my sister laughed at it ,but I felt terrible .I'm just glad it was not a gun .Cops were laughing there butts off about it .They said the whole family was a bunch of nuts .I told my sister to keep her key fob next to her and her phone .If any one tries anything hit the panic button on the key fob .Mack will hear it across the street

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Oh my, so sorry to hear that about your sister's dog, Sissy. And, worse, that the lady was an idiot, at the wrong place and wrong time. Glad she got arrested and will have to pay for her stupidity. I laughed and laughed at you hitting her dad with a 2x4! WTG Sissy! OMG, no one is ever going to take advantage of Sissy! Nope... and he had to be threatening for you to even have picked up that board, and if you hit him, my guess is he deserved it. I'm glad you did that. Maybe his parents never spanked him, so it was about time someone did. :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Cops warned us they have had problems with this family for years and that they have gotten worse .They live about 2 miles from my sister and I pass there messed up yard and trailer every time I go over to my sisters .Next time I go over I will take a pic of the place it is horrible .He went before the judge this morning but have not heard what happened .He had what the cops call a switch blade .Which is not illegal to carry here but when you threaten some one it is illegal .Sister has to go to doctor today to get 48 hour heart monitor put on .She ordered the security camera I have to watch the house and property because she is a nurse and works 12 hour shifts 3 days a week at the hospital .All the houses on the street he lives on are well cared for and pretty and his looks like a junk yard .I always go by slow because there are always chickens and small children there and I don't want to hit any of them .

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Wow Sissy! ! I can't believe your cracked that guy with a two by four!! Good for that dumb drunk, your one tough lady! I can't tolerance drunks either. I barely have one glass of wine and that is enough usually for me. Glad that dumb woman was arrested and hopefully Justice will ride a fast horse!!

Nice work on grave markers. glad you are there for your sister.

Ask a Question