What is your weather like ... today

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
If you are remote Mitch, the weather radar may not cover your area. I seen the pictures on TV and that was some horrid hail storm. Sorry that it happened to you, like your seasons are short enough and now your garden has been beaten to the ground!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
If you are remote Mitch, the weather radar may not cover your area. I seen the pictures on TV and that was some horrid hail storm. Sorry that it happened to you, like your seasons are short enough and now your garden has been beaten to the ground!

The garden I don't care about so much as the sight of seeing my healthy goldfish beaten to death from the hail.:(

The weather radar site is in Strathmore and due to the federal government cutbacks in science, the equipment hasn't been updated for the last 14 years.
If I saw bad weather coming, I could prepare better.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I just saw a severe storm is headed for Effingham and that is where CE lives I hope not

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
So is THAT why all the Weather Underground readouts say "No Data"?
John
I think sometimes the server gets messed up, maybe. Mine is showing the data right from my weather station, not showing right now, yours is weather underground and is showing, it is data from your area.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
All I see is "No Data" even on mine. It's a real PITA to have to look outside every hour or so! :rolleyes: Damn that Stephen Harper, anyway! :LOL:
John

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I see yours haro it says 73 f 23 c and says it is 4:31 I don't see Mitch's opps addy's also

Ask a Question