sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Wouldn't want you to strain your self :)poor addy and mitch still have to go outside .I came in from mowing the grass and can say it is hot out and air conditioning is giving me a headache .I sat out in the shade for awhile before coming in but it did not help .

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Ok I know this is not weather related. .. BUT I can't resist... Weather you like Donald Trump or not... He is like a Blob.... the More they throw at him the Bigger He Gets?
Then Figure this out... he has more WOMEN GOP Supporters than any one else!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We had 2 really bad storms today .1 this morning early and 1 around 5 pm but i did still get the lawn edged ,but the ground sure was mushy .Yesterday I put all the rocks back by the driveway and reset all the LED lights by the driveway .The sealer on the driveway looks great

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
A strong storm rolling through. Somehow no warnings or watches for us, yet we have a storm with a lot of lightning and thunder, winds over 50mph, and hail. Neighbor has a huge branch down in his front yard, if not an entire tree. It's too dark to see. Just as the storm was rolling in, I took two pictures of the garden. The flash made the plants look 2D and photoshopped in, but it's real!
IMG_3110 copy.jpg

IMG_3113 copy.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Very nice here today, I think the high is about 50f.
Summer is more like hibernation time here, lol.
Summertime is usually too hot to work outside.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Yes, I have a hard time working in extreme heat. The cold I don't mind, but tonight about 59 right now, kind of exteme drop in temperatures from the 101 degree the last few days. Already I found a couple yellow leaves in pond. Not looking forward to fall, except maybe it will be maybe not too cold and then I can play with my new Scare Crow thing that is 6 feet tall and has eyes that glow! Got it at half price. Maybe I will drag it out right now and stick in by garden!

Ask a Question