What other pond forums have you found on the WWW

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
This is the only forum I am on. Used to be a mod on a pond/reef section of another aquatic forum years back, but got out of reef keeping for awhile, so stopped going on forums, pond section of that forum was a little slow.

Never have got into social media ie Twitter, FB, Instagram, prefer to be doing things that bring me joy as opposed to telling others about what I am doing or about to do.
but, but, jhn; YOU teling US what you're doing in that very minute is what brings US joy, don'tcha know????

heh heh (and look; no acros acronyms jus' fer you! Though, some horrendous spelling!))

:D :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
That's exactly why i could care less about face book it gives week people a voice they would never open there mouths to in person. I really don't care if you and your dogs KITTY CATS are afraid or fireworks. Nor do i really care if your offended that the word MAN is is the word Woman get over it. I bought a t shirt online last night that says white, straight ,conservative , How else can i offend you today !

I just need to know what you had for dinner last night! Then I can tell you everything you're doing wrong but eating meat/dairy/gluten/ etc etc etc.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I admit I am on Facebook. I post political stuff etc. but no I ate pie or heard big bangs. I ignore those and a lot of the dumb stuff. I like all the nice pictures of animals and God believeing meme's. Gives one hope. I use it to keep in contact w/family and see their photo's too. Helps me vent nowadays w/all that is wrong in the world! Mostly speaking to the choir tho as a lot of my friends are conservative, some aren't but that's ok too. Everyone deserves to speak what they believe, I believe. You hear,you research, you learn, you speak...............it is called Freedom but it can be taken away. The truth is out there!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
.it is called Freedom but it can be taken away. The truth is out there
gOOd luck getting me to speak politically correct . And when i find the new standard of unisex bath rooms oh do i get vocal. And i will walk out and will not support stupidity

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well speaking of Facebook...................it is down right now for a lot of people. Just sayin..............could it be doomed?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I wish they would vanish. I have never needed fCe book no one needs it its a matter convenience . I wish people would see that
And drop them . Life would be a hole lot.better without them.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Depends on how you want to use Facebook. If it's for seeing family, friends and voicing your opinion on things going on in the world and discussing them I don't see a problem. But if it seems like it's wasting your time stuff then move on to living your life. To each's own.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Old post.
Ahhh wait I thought Facebook was for old people. Lolol.
Always thought Facebook was a home for trailer trash.

I am here only. Like me or not, doesn't bother me either way.

My life's moto.
When you hate,
the only person who suffers is you because most of the people you hate don't know it and others don't care.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Old post.
Ahhh wait I thought Facebook was for old people. Lolol.
Always thought Facebook was a home for trailer trash.

I am here only. Like me or not, doesn't bother me either way.

My life's moto.
When you hate,
the only person who suffers is you because most of the people you hate don't know it and others don't care.
Just opened Facebook for the first time in 30 years . Not. Impressed. Can't believe it has made zukerburg that rich who what when where why.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Careful old man don't look into the light. i click on it maybe every 2 weeks or so. all i see are people so into themselves they think they are important. and that's coming from a narcissistic. lololol.

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Just opened Facebook for the first time in 30 years . Not. Impressed. Can't believe it has made zukerburg that rich who what when where why.
Never understood Facebook and the need to post what you are doing and see what others are doing, so never opened an account

Ask a Question