Whatcha doing today?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I have a submersible Laguna Max and it is just fine. It's the 4280 model. This is the one I have only I took the cage off around it cuz I hooked it up to a hose that goes to my pre-filter and then the outflow goes to my water fall. https://webbsonline.com/Item/28256

Ad

Advertisements

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Went back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2 for the first time since last winter.
I've missed this game, but wanted to give it a break over summer so I could play it all over again as the weather starts getting ugly.

PhotoByJB_RedDeadRedemption2_20191002_01-24-35.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Today I tackled cutting back the huge "NEVER bloom hydrangea" next to the pond to make a space for a small bog :)
Vroom vroom chainsaws! If this rain and my headache stop together long enough, I’ll be weed eating, especially all the weeds that popped up where my pond will grow. I’m rather not happy with all that. I’d tried to tell the guys no when my step son said he’d dig it, by hand, in under a week. I ended up with more of a mess. But they didn’t listen to the one who’s been researching ponds, no, I’m just the one who does go over there, and it’s only my plans they mucked up. Sorry, it’s soggy, cool, and I’m a bit grouchy.
On a good note, my three rescues are doing good. Ryder is becoming my little cuddle kitty, and I’ve learned she’s very fussy about a clean litter box. Dads kitty Spooky is much more apt to purr, and play, and john named the ginger Aslan. Ryder will need another bath soon to reduce her fleas, but she purred when I checked on her first thing this morning when my headache woke me.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Never made it to weed eating, instead making cookies. Bathed the female rescue kitty Ryder. She’s still super small, lots of fleas, and not eating what I expect for a kitten her size. It’s more nibbles every few hours, so I’ll be trying soft foods when I can get some.

Burd

Pond Scum
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5B
Country
United States
I had an electrician come by again, I have a whole list of funky electrical here. Lol. Almost got the list done.

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
So sad for you @Gemma Can't bear losing pets, it is a hard, hard loss. The last dog we had was over 30 yrs ago and I still miss him. He was my best friend!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
@Gemma , I'm so sorry about your beloved American Eskimo.....it never gets easier. In time, I hope the memories of happier times brings a smile to your face.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Thank you guys!

Yoda was an awesome dog! He could give hugs just like people do, and even hold your leg if he didn't want you to leave,
We're gonna miss him for a very long time!
The worst part is that all of us always expected our other dog Webber to go first, he is 12 and always had something wrong since the day we brought him home...Yoda was only 7yrs old and always healthy. We thought he had a stomach upset cause he had one episode of diarrhea and didn't want to eat after that, but then he started eating again and seemed all better.
It was a shock when we found him dead yesterday morning...he looked peaceful like he had died in his sleep, it took a while for us to accept he was gone.
Thank you for all your support
yodaball2 (2).jpg

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question