Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
We had never been to an Asian news years festival, so yesterday we went for the year of the pig. I got to try some new foods, and watched a karaoke competition. There was also a booth for the kids to plant a a native tree, these trees when bigger will be planted in the future in urban areas where they are needed. Checked the pond this morning and the ice is still not melted enough to see any fish. Going to the hardware store to get some supplies as I am going to build an extra filter for the pond this week.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Finished this painting. I expect this to be my last painting. I've decided I definitely hate painting, but I was asked to do this. :)

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
How can you be so good at something you hate doing? Would change what you paint make any difference?

No. I hate the process. It's long, boring, and mind-numbing. Every second I worked on this, I thought about how great it would be when the torture was over.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I wish I had your talent with a paintbrush! I try and try but can't do anything like you do. Lucky you!
Barb

Youtube tutorials make a huge difference. I would not have been able to do any of it without them.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh boy that dessert looks yummy!
I've been mushing through the melting snow today. Slowly the snow is leaving but still over a foot left!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
happy birthday addy .I am out 130 dollars today to get these stupid cats fixed .Thing is they microchip them ,good gosh they are strays

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
We love it.

One those landmark ones. At least upright and breathing still....:cool:

"Upright and breathing", two of the three indicators I use - the third being able to bend over far enough to pull on my socks in the morning.:)
BTW, I didn't know Home Depot sold roses! That's a stellar idea! The husband, boyfriend, significant other can go in there, buy a toy-tool and on the way out buy a bunch of roses to appease the home front! Excellent!! :)

Ask a Question