addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What a mess! Hang in there it has to dry at some time. They just showed the flooding in Oklahoma on the news, massive.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
The road to my house now, it was dry yesterday morning

Attachments

• 3B8AD1F9-DBFB-4E10-8D82-AE01AD67E224.jpeg
    3B8AD1F9-DBFB-4E10-8D82-AE01AD67E224.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 73
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I’m going home after work today. I’ll figure out a path, but I miss my bed, and waking up to real coffee. I left a note in the closest neighbors mail box yesterday, asking if I could park there and just walk the rest of the way, he said I can! It’s only about a mile, so I’ll do that today!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We have nothing to complain about after seeing what you go through.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
3b
Country
United States
Heading out to some local swamps to dig up some goodies. Start planting the pond.....finally! Oh yeah tomatoes and peppers too today.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hang in there Jamie, hope you dry out soon. Wish you could send some of that water our way. we are in a bad drought now, crops dying, waterways drying up, serious dryness. This should be a wet time of year for us. After hurricane Florence devastated our area last Sept, we thought we could never dry out. Now look at us.
Take care Jamie.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Going to our neighbors shop warming party. He makes Dulcimers and was using his garage which was packed w/machinery etc. Having Texas ribs and lots of other goodies! Sun might even come out :happy:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
We have nothing to complain about after seeing what you go through.
Every problem is situational. As much as we all have issues, I know others are worse off. My house and property are going to be ok, and so long as I’m smart, I’ll be fine. I hiked across the flooded road today, waist deep. Careful foot placement and finding the path of least current is key. I took a longer path through more water instead of fighting a stronger current. But I also took precautions, I have a pool raft half inflated in my duffel I wore. If the current were too strong, I’d stay at my bosses.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Lo
Hang in there Jamie, hope you dry out soon. Wish you could send some of that water our way. we are in a bad drought now, crops dying, waterways drying up, serious dryness. This should be a wet time of year for us. After hurricane Florence devastated our area last Sept, we thought we could never dry out. Now look at us.
Take care Jamie.
lol, I wouldn’t want to pay shipping on this much water! But we’d love to share! Feel free to grab all your bottles and come get some!

Ask a Question