Whatcha doing today?

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
you should take off whatever you wear out in public as soon as you get home.
I only read that up to the word "public".

You should've seen the look on people's faces today in the grocery store when I took off what I was wearing. "Addy told me to!" I shouted.

but I finally got my toilet paper!

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am avoiding stores as much as possible and washing hands when I get home. wiping off steering wheel. We don't have a lot of cases in Texas, I avoid most people anyway, seems to help. Really avoiding my children. one has no respect for personal space, so she's on the banned list..

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hubby, salesman and old owner took the boat on a hour maiden voyage to move it to the new marina.

At the old marina, balanced the tv on the fridge, forgot our co ax cable to attach to the antenna, we had 3 public stations to watch. The small piece of co ax we had only reached so far lol

The owner had leased a slip at a new marina, we took over the lease. This one comes with wifi, cable tv, and utilities.

Sitting on our new old boat at a very quiet marina, it is still cold for the average boater.
Had a great anniversary hubby and I. Socially isolating.
boat3.JPG
boat4.JPG
boat5.JPG

Ad

Advertisements

addy1

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We have not decided yet, going to remove the ny stuff for sure.
I don't mind the name hubby is not that in love with it!

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hubby, salesman and old owner took the boat on a hour maiden voyage to move it to the new marina.

At the old marina, balanced the tv on the fridge, forgot our co ax cable to attach to the antenna, we had 3 public stations to watch. The small piece of co ax we had only reached so far lol

The owner had leased a slip at a new marina, we took over the lease. This one comes with wifi, cable tv, and utilities.

Sitting on our new old boat at a very quiet marina, it is still cold for the average boater.
Had a great anniversary hubby and I. Socially isolating.

Very cool!

I went out on Lake Michigan on my dad's friend's boat when I was a kid. That was the day I found out about sea sickness. :sick: :vomit:

• Love
Reactions: j.w
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We have not decided yet, going to remove the ny stuff for sure.
I don't mind the name hubby is not that in love with it!
I'M sorry hot tomato does not fit the couple i have seen here i would lean toward ex -busybody

Ad

Advertisements

addy1

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We feel so lucky we got three condos sold this year, before this virus hit. I am sure the last thing people are thinking of is buying a house, a car etc

We have one rental left here in MD. We were going to market it this summer but now probably won't We don't know what will happen with the tenant. They were slow pay until we told them one more time you are tossed. They love the place, love the school the kids go to. We are waiting to hear from them ie can't pay etc.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Love the boat @addy1

I'm happy we were able to clean one of the ponds yesterday, cause this morning we woke up to a blanket of snow and it's still coming down
smmad3.gif

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Cleaned out my nest boxes today. Now they're all ready for the nesting season.
Always find the most interesting feathers inside. Not sure what kind of feather this is. I'm thinking maybe a chicken feather.
IMG_20200323_152843786.jpg

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We feel so lucky we got three condos sold this year, before this virus hit. I am sure the last thing people are thinking of is buying a house, a car etc

We have one rental left here in MD. We were going to market it this summer but now probably won't We don't know what will happen with the tenant. They were slow pay until we told them one more time you are tossed. They love the place, love the school the kids go to. We are waiting to hear from them ie can't pay etc.
Unfortunately renters,mortgages,utilities,grocery stores , Creditors of all kinds are going to hear a LOTof that Addy I'm lucky i am in a critical services field and project but in the same respect. im not sitting at home either not being possibly exposed and i am definitely not a spring chick any more , more like a crusty old - - - - " Just in case you havent picked up on that by now"

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question