JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
There was a horrific crash at the Daytona 500. Ryan Newman has a gruesome crash at the finish. They have not given any update other than he's been extracted from his car and on the way to the hospital. No more information, which is not good.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I have been trying to get an update as well, huge Nascar fan. The lack of news is not a good sign.

I saw a fan's video online showing them using large screens to block the fans' view of him as they moved him to the ambulance. I'm not sure how normal that is. They had to cut the entire left side of his car open to get him out, since it was all caved in. Horrible situation. Hoping for the best.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I saw a fan's video online showing them using large screens to block the fans' view of him as they moved him to the ambulance. I'm not sure how normal that is. They had to cut the entire left side of his car open to get him out, since it was all caved in. Horrible situation. Hoping for the best.
FS1just reported he is in serious condition but non life threatening

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well was going to celebrate my 47 th wedding anniversary today but instead the water heater leaked and had to be replace so 1500 hundred dollars to replace besides the damage to my new floors .The pantry had to be emptied out to replace the thing ,Kitchen is a mess .JW I owned a Chinese shar pei that had a black tongue

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
congrats JW and always hope for many more .Roto rooter was here until 4 getting new water heater in .I wanted it moved to the basement but they have to apply for permits because of the electrical work to get power to it in the basement .I wanted hot water now so will have to deal with it in my pantry .I was amazed to see Zoey ,boy has she grown up .Seems like it was just yesterday when she was born .

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
FS1just reported he is in serious condition but non life threatening

Don't know if you saw this @mrsclem, but it's amazing.
Considering how bad it looked that night, the fact that he's standing is incredible.
HelloNewman.jpg

EDIT: He was just released from the hospital.

Last edited:

Ask a Question