not a sink a new cat bed gas is headed back up again
100_9301.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I'll take both our sh-t head leaders would never allow us to see those numbers ever again we are at 2.60

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Some Tweeking of the pond waterfalls giving a little more wow factor. installed a log with a large knot where i made the water come through the log and drain out through the knot I'm digging it .. i should add the amount of water creating the falls in the video is 6,000 gph from two 3,000 gph temp pumps and it's so hard to find any videos that say what the flow rate is. very little head pressure as one two inch line is 4 feet long raises up a foot and a half and the other is a 25 foot 2" pipe with a foot and a half lift.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I got the lilies out with a rock pole (6 ft cast iron pry bar) by getting point under and jumping on the other end. 2 inches up they would pull apart. my yaupon is in the ground

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have just over 3 acres and the mowing does get to me ,but worst is the trimming around the edges .I am trying now to cut back on the pond fish but babies keep coming .I want to get rid of the pond ,no time to enjoy so why have it

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I have just over 3 acres and the mowing does get to me ,but worst is the trimming around the edges.

You should consider a pocket prairie restoration to take up some of that space! My native garden definitely helped to cut mowing time down. I still have quite a bit of grass to cut further back, especially with all the young trees I have to cut around. Someday, that'll hopefully be all wooded. Whoever lives here after me will really enjoy it. Either that, or they'll cut it all down. :(

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Setting all the clocks to the correct time again! Will be walking in the rain today.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I love to mow ,it is the rest I hate .I have to have it looking neat or it drives me crazy .I guess I have a big problem with that .I see a weed or something out of place it drives me crazy .I am trying like any thing to get these projects outside done ,but the inside really needs finished so that takes priority .Lawn services do not want to come out this far for just one job .Geeze I cannot get anyone to even come out here to put mulch down in some of my gardens .So guess it will be up to me again

Ask a Question