Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We have not decided yet, going to remove the ny stuff for sure.
I don't mind the name hubby is not that in love with it!
I'M sorry hot tomato does not fit the couple i have seen here i would lean toward ex -busybody

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We feel so lucky we got three condos sold this year, before this virus hit. I am sure the last thing people are thinking of is buying a house, a car etc

We have one rental left here in MD. We were going to market it this summer but now probably won't We don't know what will happen with the tenant. They were slow pay until we told them one more time you are tossed. They love the place, love the school the kids go to. We are waiting to hear from them ie can't pay etc.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Love the boat @addy1

I'm happy we were able to clean one of the ponds yesterday, cause this morning we woke up to a blanket of snow and it's still coming down
smmad3.gif

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Cleaned out my nest boxes today. Now they're all ready for the nesting season.
Always find the most interesting feathers inside. Not sure what kind of feather this is. I'm thinking maybe a chicken feather.
IMG_20200323_152843786.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We feel so lucky we got three condos sold this year, before this virus hit. I am sure the last thing people are thinking of is buying a house, a car etc

We have one rental left here in MD. We were going to market it this summer but now probably won't We don't know what will happen with the tenant. They were slow pay until we told them one more time you are tossed. They love the place, love the school the kids go to. We are waiting to hear from them ie can't pay etc.
Unfortunately renters,mortgages,utilities,grocery stores , Creditors of all kinds are going to hear a LOTof that Addy I'm lucky i am in a critical services field and project but in the same respect. im not sitting at home either not being possibly exposed and i am definitely not a spring chick any more , more like a crusty old - - - - " Just in case you havent picked up on that by now"

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
It’s so nice out here, I did a little gardening. Planted flowers and food seeds, they’re out of date, so I seeded heavy, figure if 10% grow I’m ok, and will have food for eyes as well as my belly.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have been jetwashing the old paint of the wall in my yard, originally with the intention of re-painting it but it's turned out to be a larger job than I originally expected
That said , I actually quite like the weathered effect and how it's turned out so far! I'm hoping with some generously placed put plants it will start to get the look of a Mediterranean type garden :)either that or im just being lazy I haven't quite decided yet :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• IMG-20200329-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20200329-WA0006.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 64

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Watching some iRacing, since it's the only racing we'll get. TV has really supported iRacing lately. There's 6 nights of iRacing on TV next week with real NASCAR and Indycar drivers.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Scratching my head and then the bearded chin saying if everyone is home due to this damn virus I find it odd this site is so quite.

Ask a Question