addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What wrong with those bees you have dont they know you dont bite the hand that feeds you.
Wish I could teach them that! It is darn painful, just skin on bone. Usually the sting stops hurting within a moment or two, not this one.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Our vet is open but not for routine normal stuff. They meet us at the door take the pet in, vet calls on the phone lets you know what is wrong and you pay via cc. Then they bring your pet back out.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
I am basking in the victory over boredom for my niece and nephew with the jumping bouncing house we sent them (just a picture)

My kids of course are whining we never got them one and that's true. They weren't as good :D

aPuhTi.jpg

B

Burd

Working on the last area on my siding that’s not done. I made a pediment and never checked it in the roof pitch, this area gets real Cedar Shakes next all the bushes have to get ripped out. I wanted to do this before the birds make nests in them. I’ll have to inspect each one now Before I tear it out. And my landscape company is shut down now too anyway

Attachments

• A1D9EB85-6D83-4FC8-9EFC-9CC3EF7C3660.jpg
    A1D9EB85-6D83-4FC8-9EFC-9CC3EF7C3660.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 72
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
dont know how big or what type of bush but heres a tip get a sawsall with as long of a blade as you can get several. do a little digging tie a hd rope or chain to truck or maybe even car or tractor as you tug with the horse power cut into the ground with seawall. Or just hit it with a chain saw see yea

B

Burd

I saw a Robin going in one of the bushes, one Robin has nested in one bush every year.
one year, I played with the baby birds each day, one came Rite by me when I was having coffee on the porch, the mom didn’t like it. Lol

B

Burd

Yes. I was thinking daws all to. I’m. It sure if the root ball will be I the way of the new plants.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yes. I was thinking daws all to. I’m. It sure if the root ball will be I the way of the new plants.
either you had one drink to many or I did lol not following

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Since we are house bound, still busy, but.............. Probably not working the markets this summer. We decided our lil one would like a friend. So we started looking and a breeder over near Baltimore just had two puppies. Both parti color. A little girl and a little boy. We put down a deposit, crazy us, so in 11 weeks we will have a new fur baby and our lil Missy will have a new friend
She does not allow visitors for the first 6 weeks and keeps the pups until they are around 11 weeks. By then we should be able to drive to pick him up.
IMG_1066.png
IMG_1091.jpg
IMG_1094.jpg

Our current fur baby.

20171202_114008.jpg

The parents
molly and milo.JPG

boy and girl.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What a cutie pie. just remember how cute when she gets a hold of a shoe.... I would love to get a pup. Good luck with her Addy

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
So sweet an boy they must really change colors when they start growing up I'm guessing!

Ask a Question