addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I used to have cats, a lot of them, at one time like 10ish but have always been more of a dog person.
My one sis loves cats a bit too much, went over to eat there the cat walked on the dining room table (set with food and dishes) tail swishing over the food, last time I have ever eaten there. They thought it was not a big deal. To me..........gross

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh my gosh how cute CUTE CUTE .oh boy is missy going to have the little cutie to contend with .He is going o want to jump all over her and wrestle

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I had 2 cats pussy galore and sylvester purrbody but they lived a long life and passed away after almost 15 and 17 years later .,

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
oh my gosh how cute CUTE CUTE .oh boy is missy going to have the little cutie to contend with .He is going o want to jump all over her and wrestle
lol it will be good for her, she jumps and growls at her toys until we get up and chase her around the house while she carries the toy of the moment. She goes into her toy basket and picks one out. Jumps on it growls and then stares at us, chase me!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yeh but he a young whipper snapper and I guess you will find out who gives out first .I know pickles was very active and when peanut was little it was not bad because peanut would give out before pickles but now it is the other way around .Sometimes I feel sorry for pickles because now he cannot get away from the puppy since he can now get up on the furniture .Pickles used to be able to get away from peanut by jumping up on the furniture .Pickles would sometimes get to rough with peanut but now peanut is getting even with him .

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It will be interesting and fun to watch the interaction. We did buy a baby play pen to contain him when we are not home. Missy will be able to get on the back of the couch to escape him. Unless we have eyes on him he will be in the play pen. Like when we have to do the very seldom food shopping. We have pillows on the floor right now so Missy can jump up on the couch, ow we lower the foot rest for her to get up. She is too small to jump from the floor up. We also have stairs next to the bed to let her get up and down. She is 5.12 lbs and the breeder say lil bear will be about the same. They are both the short legged stocky yorkies. Some have real long legs and lean bodies at the same weight.

Missy never chewed anything, but who knows that this little one will do.

back of the couch protection zone!
20200331_182736(1).jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The only chihuahua I have that destroys things is pickle and peanut is the ultimate bug chaser .He will knock things over to get a bug .Puddles is the protector and peewee is the boss .My gift from hubby .I wondered why he kept asking me if i was going to the flea market on saturday .He said it was because I was his gem and he has the best one ever .He made sure it was white gold .It was in a box and box .I guess they wanted it secure so it would not move around .Took me 10 minutes to get all the jewelry pins out that secured it in place .Foam and padding ,good gosh you would think it was a fragile egg
104_0398.JPG

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow that is beautiful! So sweet of him and yes you are a gem!

We came back to our boat yesterday, weather is perfect, getting new pup on friday, told hubby we would need to get him used to us before we make boat trips. So sitting over in the marina enjoying the perfect weather and our on the water condo.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
peanut is the ultimate bug chaser .He will knock things over to get a bug .
Anything that moves gets her attention, she is such a hunter. Well anything except bees, she got stung twice, found out she is highly allergic. We carry pills at all times to give her in case of a attack. She hears the buzz and goes a different direction. We even have them taped to her leash.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hubby has great taste.I was packed well in the boxes with lots of protection from being damaged .Got my car inspected yesterday and car did updates and lost my cell phone in it so had to reinstall it .Car was due in may but have to have time to get things done and forgot .OH well senior moment .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I saw a badger on my way home tonight. Did some looking online, apparently they are pretty common here. Could be what the idiot dogs keep fighting with. Anyone have any issues with badgers messing up ponds?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Aww, delightful days off! I bathed the kittens today. I need to step up my flea fight inside, and I'm thinking that momma cat is about done with them. They spend more time with me than her Now, although her two aren't quite 8 weeks old by my guess. I'll just keep adding Kmr to their food.
I'm think I join them in mapping now, then I'll spend time cleaning, and late I'll go work on the road. Our road grater moved more big rock's out into the path my car takes when I go to work, and since just tossing them to the side like I did last time means he will just move them back, I'll move them to where they can fill in holes. By bigrock, I mean fist up to head sized, big enough to cause problems to cars and tires.

Ask a Question