sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
missy at least is at least waggling her tail so that is good ,when the puppy starts playing with her it will be like my house running barking, growling and fun all around .My Chi's can go nuts running and playing .Missy will have a ball .Pickles was a little jealous at first because peanut was little and got more attention than he thought he should but now it is all fun play .Sad thing comet that they use any reason to riot ,destroy and steal .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Here you go @sissy He loves anything that squeaks, then decided a shoe lace was the best toy. The shoe is almost bigger than him. Found the tennis ball and went crazy chasing it, every toy we had in the house is now in his pen.
Dear hubby brought him to bed the first night, so guess what he sleeps with us every night. Has, so far, never done anything. As soon as we get up, out he goes and he pees and poos. He is very well pad trained, runs into the pen to pee and poo. We keep his food in there, missy has learned she is not allowed to eat it, even with the door open. When we are around we leave the door open so he can run in and out. Usually plays for about a hour hard, then out like a light.

We took him for a walk, he walked/ran/bounced for 1.5 miles then we had to carry him home.

Missy is getting better, she only does a bit of snarling as a correction, but a lot less than she did. She is letting me hold the pup a bit, but it upsets her, I am hers.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sad when the owner becomes the owned .I love the jail you have ,where did you get it .Reminds me of the show Mayberry .Peanut just got a spanking because he chewed up the inside of my shoe .I had to come in I think I got over heated from mowing and trimming and it hit me like a wall .I had water with me and was drinking the electrolite water they told me to drink but I guess I over did it .Peanut pickles peewee and fat puddles sleep with us and all get up at the same time to go potty .I hate it when they have doggy dreams and kick and growl in their sleep

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It is a Iris White four panel pet containment and exercise pen. The breeder gave it to us with 6 panels, I added one panel so the point is now where his pee pad is. Which he like to yank on and chew She was going to put it up for sale, she offered it to us. We gave her honey! It works great and very easy to move and take apart. You can see the white rod that just pulls out to take apart the panels.
I
IMG_3831.JPG

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
.I had to come in I think I got over heated from mowing and trimming and it hit me like a wall
It is beautiful here, 80f low humidity, but I still can't handle the heat. I was outside until around noon, then in the house again. Watching this crazy pup run around like he is on drugs! He can sure entertain himself. Picks up one toy after another. The word NO is being used a lot!
So funny, we have to pick up Missy any time we walk by a dog (when on leash) she growls/barks like the meanest dog you can image. Walking them today, a dog coming, on leash, we picked up missy, picked up bear, missy growled so lil bear growled at the other dog. A little squeaky growl, tough boy!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
92 and very dry and sunny but they say it feels like 97 and it does .No breeze or wind at all and dry grass and dust did not help .My peanut hardly ever growls but pickles is the constant growler when playing but when they see another dog they want to play no matter what size the dog is .My neighbor has a big dog that comes over to visit when she gets loose .Brea thinks she is getting steak left overs all the time here .

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
He plays hard and then crashes! Missy does not want to play with other dogs, she is such a alpa dog. She just wants to attack, to protect us.
20200608_141815.jpg
20200608_072339.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Him wearing out gives you a break! He's gonna end up being Mark's dog cuz Missy won't let him near you. So cute sleeping on him.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Which is fine with me! Gives me a break, I belong to Missy per her. He looks for Mark and follows him everywhere.

B

Burd

Finished up the front of my house, put cedar shakes up in the top of the gable. ready for new landscape In a week.
now a week of pressure washing.

62F629FA-85D2-464E-90C5-98A4325728C8.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Got to be up early, but got a hankering for cinnamon rolls, so making them. I had a meeting at work, then went to Ponca and got a new phone battery, then an alignment on my car.
After the general meeting at work, I ended up talking with store manager and her boss, I’m worn out and ready to give up being the assistant manager if the other girl who is showing leadership potential can step up. I need this. I’m mentally exhausted, and loosing ground on my ability to get stuff done, so I will be happy to go back to being just a clerk. I’ll remain full time, with a small pay cut, three nights on overnight, and two on second shift. Fill in on doing books and what not as needed. But only if she can prove in the next three months that she can do it. If not her, or if she can’t hack it later, I’m going to push till we find someone else. I’m tired, and my home life has been suffering due to the stress of trying to get everything done.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Going to set out some suet cakes for the wrens so hopefully they do not eat every butterfly and caterpillar in my flower garden. Mama wren put her nest in a flue liner planter in my butterfly garden and with a nest full of eggs, bugs will be an easy food source.
0610200709.jpg

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I put up snake proof wren homes, so what do they do? put their nest in my tool hanger, one of those things with the balls for shovels etc.

I need to move the cam see if I can get shots of them. I moved everything that would make it easy for the snake to get up there.

Heading to the boat, a nice weekend, cool, which I need for the trim work I am doing. Taking the wood from this

20200604_095334.jpg

To this doing three layers of epoxy then 4-5 layers of varnish. Right now on layer 2 of the varnish. I brought home what trim I could remove the rest needs to be worked on the boat. This trip I will get the epoxy on the sterns wood trim, the rail. The wood really needed work, but the boat is 30 years old, it does not look like the last owner did anything to the wood.
20200612_092232.jpg

Ask a Question