addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Getting the house ready for lil bear, he had a bath! Going over to get him tomorrow!
IMG_4855.jpg
IMG_4870.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Oh my gosh isn't he the cutest wet puppy ,Drive careful and be safe .Are you taking missy to meet bear then .

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Are you taking missy to meet bear then .
No Bidgit does not want foreign dogs introduced into her pack. My neighbor will have play time with Missy. We are around 1.5 hours from her house, then she wants a hour plus to introduce the pup to us. So gone 4-5 hours.

She also has ways that will help with the intro of the pup to Missy, she is a real alpha. She told us of some of the things to do, but been long enough I don't recall all.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Hopefully it will be easy once missy realizes she has a playmate and he is willing to play until he needs a nap time

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
still waiting with bated breathe addy ;)missy needs to meet her new bro . and get home with her mommy and daddy

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Why in the world are they putting big rocks on the road where cars drive? @JamieB
The " insert appropriate adjative" grater skips over the very worst areas. That area where he keeps moving rock, he just shoves all the stuff from the side to the center, it's very soft, needs gravel. When it's rainy, that area will have deep tracks from the farmer's, which the idiots from town think driving thru is fun, making it worse till I often end up driving on the side, almost in the field, so my car doesn't get stuck.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Things went well. Missy did a bit of sniffing, a bit of growling, still not quite sure of the whole situation. She has 11 yorkies, not counting the pups.
20200605_103038.jpg
20200605_103137.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1591390081078.gif
and looks like it's going fine w/both the pups together. Soon they will be running around together playing!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
its been a rough week n Chicago. Stores are still boarded up and curfew is 9:00 pm to 6:00 am. I understand the protests and feel things need to change but don’t like the violence that happened at the same time. We live in a very urban area and heard sirens last weekend constantly day and night. Last Sunday I noticed a garage on fire in our alley and called 911. The picture is from our back porch looking down before the firemen got there. I think if the firemen hadn’t been called right away the fire could have spread to several nearby houses. One of our neighbors left a note on our fence thanking us for calling in the fire before it had spread.
A9FD9080-202B-49DC-B172-CAD7740E3E3A.jpeg

Last edited:

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It so sad all that is going on. Glad you stopped the fire! That would have been horrible.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Went out and netted about 1/3 of a Folgers can worth of duck weed for a friends fish. I took him a baggy full a few weeks ago, and his fish finally caught on that it’s tasty. Free food for him, and I get to clear some away so my lillies will get more light! I’m pretty sure I can scoop about half a can a week for him no problem all summer. I left plenty for my guppies to hide in, and I’m hoping the turtle is still in there.

Ask a Question