Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Omg, I’m scoring big. The guy I’m trading with didn’t have more pond stuff, so I agreed for landscaping help. Turns out he also orders plants, and is willing to not only help me pick out what plants will do best out here, but cut me a deal, and come help plant them in the spring! But went to start the car to drive over, she said No! Won’t start. I guess I drained the battery, with not moving her in about a month and leaving lights on.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
My car is seriously saying no. I’ve got a flat tire too! Grrr. I can’t fix the damage on the body, or transmission and that’s why I’m trading her off. I’ve loved this car, named her and everything. But I’d hate to scrap her, and that’s what I’d have to do if I can’t trade her.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Good luck with that car, Jamie!

So yesterday, I took my lunch break an hour earlier because my clock decided to change time and run an hour ahead. ...today it started out with the correct time, then decided to jump one hour back if it wasn't because I was already keeping an eye on it, I would have taken my lunch an hour late
It's a satellite clock, it adjusts itself to the correct time, when we move an hour forward or backward
and before yesterday it's always been on time, so what's happening? I have 2 identical clocks but only this one is acting up Do I need a new clock?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Insurance company already deposited the 80 dollars in my bank for the repair of my flat tire .I love Brotherin insurance .I dropped the bill off yesterday and got this money this morning .The guy repaired the tire and put air in my spare besides changing the tire .I sure would not change a flat .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Good luck with that car, Jamie!

So yesterday, I took my lunch break an hour earlier because my clock decided to change time and run an hour ahead. ...today it started out with the correct time, then decided to jump one hour back if it wasn't because I was already keeping an eye on it, I would have taken my lunch an hour late
It's a satellite clock, it adjusts itself to the correct time, when we move an hour forward or backward
and before yesterday it's always been on time, so what's happening? I have 2 identical clocks but only this one is acting up Do I need a new clock?
Could be a glitch in the program. Check online to see if anyone else is having problems, contact manafacturer, let them know. Typically that will lead to an answer to the problem.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Brr it’s cold out today. It was 25 out this morning, but pond didn’t freeze at all. So I’ll have to wait till a warmer day to start on my aquaponic bed. But I’ll drop the new pump in to get water moving.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Insurance company already deposited the 80 dollars in my bank for the repair of my flat tire .I love Brotherin insurance .I dropped the bill off yesterday and got this money this morning .The guy repaired the tire and put air in my spare besides changing the tire .I sure would not change a flat .
sounfs like you’ve got a great insurance company!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Yep out of Hagerstown Maryland .I am amazed at how fast they act on stuff when you put in a claim ,a couple of years ago we had really high winds that blew shingles of my carport and shed and off the peak of my house and they had a guy here the next day to inspect .I ordered the shingles that day got it repaired 3 days later and got a check from them the day it was all fixed .When you call everyone is so nice it is amazing .Never got that with Allstate ,they acted like it was coming out of their pockets .They are calling for colder weather ,only up into the 40's the rest of the week and a chance of snow up near Roanoke VA .Thankfully that is way over an hour from me .Great thing only 388 dollars a year on 350 thousand dollars coverage on house and contents and another 50 thousand on outbuildings and lawn equipment .I have had them now for over 7 years after going to an insurance broker and finding out about them.I get a discount for security cameras and for all the smoke detectors as they are in the basement and attic .Auto and home and they have never failed me yet .Mulched leaves up today with the lawnmower and now coffee time

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I know they do farm areas .I know PA, Maryland ,VA West VA but not sure how far they go out .You can check them out online It is Brethren mutual insurance.I only see 3 states on the sight

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Baking cookies! So far I’ve done chocolate chip, chocolate chip with walnuts, candy bar, and started on thumbprint with both Hershey’s kisses, and with raspberry jam. I’ve got browned butter, and a batch of spiced brown butter with walnuts. I’ll see how many survive the night!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Three pans of chocolate chip, two chocolate with walnuts, two candy bar, 4 thumbprint, chilling the brown butters now to make into dough.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 100

Ask a Question