water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Donor
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Have you ever had to call on it for an accident?
No we did see the one deer we hit slide across the road before we got to it. It came off a steep hill, slipped and slid. We clipped its butt.
lil-bear-anigif-sml.gif

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Most have no idea how much wind plays with a boat especially when coming into the marina and docking and the 10's of thousands of dollars your maneuvering around. And to have someone come look at a boat god only knows if they know what they are doing. more then likely they have no insurance for a boat and if they hit someone else it's a night mare
When we did the open water cruise on the 20 foot boat before we purchased it, the salesman wouldn't let me drive it up to the dock. It wasn't even a slip. He knew I had 20 years experience on a 35 foot, mid range, flybridge cruiser with a 12 foot beam, that I have backed into a slip 100's of times. I gave him the helm, and he did a terrible job. Lol! Anyhow, I understood where he was coming from.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Four years ago I really wanted to make a Winter Olympics ornament but never got around to it. I'm a huge fan of winter sports.
I realized recently that it's already been four years and the winter olympics are coming up again, so I ended up designing a snowboard and finished it today. Not sure if I'm gonna attach a hook and twine; i might just prop it up on a shelf somewhere.

The only problem is, after I finished, I looked at it and realized it looks like a bandaid and now I can't unsee that. :LOL:

IMG_4678 copy.jpg

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Donor
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
WooHoo We have a contract on our SeaRay, they want to do a sea trial on Friday. They don't want a survey since we had it surveyed last year and just spent 10k to get one engine refurbished. This is one of those upside down sales.

If the sea trial goes fine, should, they will hand us a box of cash and drive the boat to NY on Saturday.

So now we need to crank and finish taking the bit of stuff we have left on the boat off.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Four years ago I really wanted to make a Winter Olympics ornament but never got around to it. I'm a huge fan of winter sports.
I realized recently that it's already been four years and the winter olympics are coming up again, so I ended up designing a snowboard and finished it today. Not sure if I'm gonna attach a hook and twine; i might just prop it up on a shelf somewhere.

The only problem is, after I finished, I looked at it and realized it looks like a bandaid and now I can't unsee that. :LOL:

View attachment 144445
I SAW A TONGUE DEPRESSOR OR ISIT A HOODSIE CUP SPOON. MY BANDAIDS HAD THE FLINTSTONES

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nope now it's 3m and bounty.

'Electrical tape and a paper towel ' I can have people sign my boo boos'

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I decided to paint the back of it for the Winter X Games.

IMG_4681.JPG

View attachment 144445

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question