Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Yeah, martinis litter is about 8 weeks old. I’ve got to give them their shots, then they’re good to go.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I spent half the night trying to convince folks they need a puppy, got two folks numbers so they can think it over.i believe the lady will decide to take one.

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
just lost my one remaining koi, my pump to keep a hole in the ice failed, pond froze over, and I found that one koi dead and frozen.

I hooked up my main pump as a bubbler as its the only pump I have left that isn't just shot. Next winter I think I will go with a pond breather as they cant clog. ( or at least in the pond, in freezing cold water )

No more koi for me, goldfish are just a better option.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I was going to say didn't you just have a litter recently, Dr dolittle has nothing on you or is it Noah

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I was going to say didn't you just have a litter recently, Dr dolittle has nothing on you or is it Noah
Previous litter of 3 is about 8 weeks old, I’m trying to find homes for two of them. I discovered Atwood’s doesn’t sell puppy shots, so I’ll have to go to tractor supply. The newest litter is only 4, thank goodness, and I’ll have to find homes for them, although I like the look of one of the dark girls.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
just lost my one remaining koi, my pump to keep a hole in the ice failed, pond froze over, and I found that one koi dead and frozen.

I use a trough heater. I leave my bio filter run all winter, but sometimes if we have a long cold spell, there's not much of a hole left. I just put it in the pond when it starts getting cold and plug it in when the waterfall hole starts getting small. Than unplug it if I don't need it. Sorry to hear about your koi.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Looking out my window waiting on last minute shopping to arrive. Even with amazon prime, I'm getting notices that they are running late. People might be getting a pic of what I bought them in a box :ROFLMAO:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Looking out my window waiting on last minute shopping to arrive. Even with amazon prime, I'm getting notices that they are running late. People might be getting a pic of what I bought them in a box :ROFLMAO:
We order one day it is here the next day. Distribution center close to us.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
We order one day it is here the next day. Distribution center close to us.

You are lucky. And I ordered some things from Facebook (China) back in October. Am having issues with one order. It's in Paypal review now. Next year, I'm setting a $ limit on what I spend when shopping the cool stuff on FB. I have a few things I'm waiting on through amazon.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
There are times it is longer, but quite often they totally surprise me. I have only ordered a few yorkie things off FB and tried those bamboo sheets, those were worth it! So soft snuggly sheets. And got here in about 4 days. I try to see where something is coming from before I order.
My hubby in on FB way more than me. I glance at it, ignore most of the ads and shut it down.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I refuse to give Facebook , twitter, or amazon a Nickle of my time or money . i'll use amazon to get the EXACT listing for what i am looking for then search for a while, where I always find it for cheaper. Even if it's not as fast a delivery or there is a small delivery charge ill spend the buck so as to not add to Bezoes And twitter he can go practice safe sex and go f himself. No one made him god emperor or dictator.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Trying to find a new car to buy. Want a Prius/hybrid w/gas/plug in electric. Found out Toyota will not sell them to dealers in Washington state. Will only sell them in certain states. Can buy used ones here but won't get the full warranty etc. and all the new stuff. Can get a 2018 Prius Prime Plus for $22,000. Otherwise would have to go to Oregon to get a new one. Bummed out now!

Ask a Question