Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Another evening spent on Farming Simulator. :LOL:

Did some logging. I haven't made nearly enough to buy any logging equipment yet, so I've been using my chainsaw and my tractor.

PhotoByJB_FarmingSimulator19_20210106_02-46-45.jpg

I also finally saved up enough to buy a new harvester. There were a few that I was interested in but had to go with the Case. Hard to choose against my hometown brand.
PhotoByJB_FarmingSimulator19_20210105_22-46-33.jpg

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Helping hubby with his new ride, 2021 Honda Civic. Some of the options on this car are beyond my vehicle and some I didn't even know existed. I had posted Monday but forgot to hit Post Reply- again. He left work Sunday night and as always called to let me know he was on the way home. I heard a strange noise on his phone and it went silent. 20 minutes of panic to find out the noise was his car being totalled! He escaped with a few cuts and bruises, the car that hit him from behind never even stopped. Monday was filled with phone calls to police, insurance company, his work. Then off to clean out vehicle and go get a new vehicle. 2021 not starting out good!

Attachments

• 0104211025.jpg
    0104211025.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 19
  • 0104211029.jpg
    0104211029.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 17

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow so happy he is ok! How could that car that hit him even drive after that hit.

The new cars are unreal with some of the safety tech etc. I was very happy with my 06 prius until I upgraded to a new car, still love my prius, but the new car is so much safer to drive.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
got oil changed in both trucks and now waiting for the mail lady and looking at new sliding glass doors for the house .The ones I have are metal and transfer cold .I don't want to spend alot and looked at lowes at the vinyl ones for 298 dollars .Does any one have vinly sliding doors and what is wrong or OK with them .These are double pane and so are the new ones and the windows I have in the house are vinyl also .I am just wondering abut warping or cracking of the vinyl with being opened and closed alot because of leaving dogs out

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Do deer have a sweet tooth, LOL!
lol there is stuff growing near them, weeds and whatever so she was coming for a snack! I have never seen them eat bees, the opossum usually is our dead bee cleaner.
Does any one have vinly sliding doors
We installed some in a rental years ago, no complaints so far.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I wanted to ask also addy since I bought new screen doors for my sliders do your doors have sliding screen door .I know I would like to use my new screen doors on these new doors but wonder if that outside track will hold them

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I wanted to ask also addy since I bought new screen doors for my sliders do your doors have sliding screen door .I know I would like to use my new screen doors on these new doors but wonder if that outside track will hold them
They came with the screens , they were external screens. Our doors here have internal screens, but they are wood.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I’m overwhelmed. Two more puppies. Apparently Jess has them in the neighbors barn. The guy helping the owner said there were 4 that he knew of originally, there were only 2 when I found them. And there are reports of a cougar in our area. My dogs have been fighting the coyotes a lot lately, I’ve spent time each day having to check and treat any new/ healing wounds. So looks like we might need to go thin the coyotes out. Buddy came home last night with a pretty bad gash on his shoulder. Jess nearly had her throat torn out, and I had to put down little miss because her back was broke. Only one who doesn’t have new wounds is blondie. And the dark faced female pup who loves brian so much is throwing a fit right now cause she can’t get to him, i Think he has another dog.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
W
DSC00053.JPG
ELL TAKING TUB OUT SINCE IT IS RAINING OUT .My screens are on the outside and it is the ones I bought at MLC here for 5 dollars for each of them .They sell for 119 dollars at lowes The ones for the basement doors are hinged

Attachments

• 102_0106.JPG
    102_0106.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 19
  • 102_0111.JPG
    102_0111.JPG
    164.3 KB · Views: 22

Ask a Question