addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
First moderna, slight arm pain, second moderna, 35 minutes or so of chills, lack of appetite, tired the next day that was it.

Worth it to have protection imho

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Emptied the SD card from our trail cam, got some interesting pictures.
bird.jpg
cardinal.jpg
cardinal2.jpg
crows.jpg
deer.jpg
deer1.jpg
deer2.jpg
deer3.jpg
deer5.jpg
fox.jpg
vulture.jpg
vulture1.jpg
raccoon.jpg
robin.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
well if you want to see it our pasadena place is on the market as of now.

Cute place w/a nice big yard! They did a good job fixing it up and all the furnishings make it look nice and homey. I bet it won't last long!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
She has 14 showings scheduled already, it was listed 3 hours, who knows how many set up now. The realtor stages it for free, cleans the place also. Her homes have been selling in 2-3 days. We will see.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The house across the street from us went up for sale this week. Previous owner was a hoarder with a dog. House was a disaster. Her son sold it last December for $175k. The buyer is a contractor and we have had a good time watching the transformation. It went up for sale this week for $410k. Judging by the traffic thru tonight , it's sold! Checked it out on Zillow, They did an amazing job.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Houses are flying off the market! Our realtor says she has a hard time keeping up. Supply is way down.
Now a lot that thought of selling are selling to grab this selling market bidding war, but then you need to go somewhere!

It probably sold for more than 410k people are paying cash to buy over appraisal. Our contractor said one went for 85k over, all cash. That is why the market won't crash as hard as in 08, if there is a correction. The lenders require all the correct funds to buy and only fund appraised amount. The buyer can cash over. They will be harmed if try to sale down the road, won't get the amount back. So the market will be soft in a few years.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow they dropped the price, maybe it was priced to high for appraisal. Our realtor said that is why we are priced at 260, reasonable price for area, size etc. She said if start high the house will just sit even in this market.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Only dropped $11k. This was the first couple that came to see it.
Too cold for me to be working outside in water. Hubby is hopefully finishing the clearing of the trees and shrubs
In the front side yard. I'm putting vines groundcover in.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Our realtor said we are having non stop showings, she thinks contract by sunday, wait and see lol.

We were going to work outside setting up some bee hives for packages coming, but decided wait until tomorrow, still 39f here and wind howling

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
My first paycheck for my new job came in. It was only for one day, but I got another pair of good work jeans, a belt, and a box of hair dye, going ice blond for a week. Then next week, I’ll be checking a box off my bucket list, going purple! Just a bit early for my birthday, but at 35 ( in about two weeks) this will be my first chance since my teens that I can dye my hair however I want, with out work regulations that require “ normal “ hair colors. I’ve run the gauntlet from bleach blond, to red, to black, previously.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Way to go post your hair pictures! Mine has always been blonde, natural blond, have suffered the blond jokes for years!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Way to go post your hair pictures! Mine has always been blonde, natural blond, have suffered the blond jokes for years!
I’m naturally darker blond, had gone red and ended up with a dark reddish blond.
I’ll have to do a second application, one box wasn’t enough, I forgot that with the length I’ve got now, my hair needs two. Sent dad to go get me a second box, he came back with it an hour and change later. I’d already washed the first batch out, and dressed. I failed to tell them there was a timeline for me to get my hair done. It’s closer to my lighter summer blond now.

Ask a Question