JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Watching NASCAR practice today. They're on dirt this weekend. The first Cup Series race on dirt since 1970.

No coincidence, I've been playing a lot of dirt games this week.
3-24-2021_8-41-04_PM-5tpysrl1.jpg

3-26-2021_1-41-53_PM-m00my2cf.jpg

3-26-2021_2-05-04_PM-iwdfw1gf.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Day one of the new job. I got paperwork done, and learned instead of just paint booth, I’ll be a “Jamie if all jobs” filling in where ever they need me when I’m not needed in the paint booth, and did one of the other jobs today instead of learning the paint booth! Lol.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Tried to watch the NASCAR races today but it didn't happen.

They tried to run, but after half a lap, the trucks were covered in mud and drivers couldn't see so they immediately stopped it. Then it started raining again. Qualifying races were cancelled and the Truck race was moved tomorrow night after the Cup race. More rain in the forecast for tomorrow, though, so it could get pushed to Monday.

truck2.jpg

truck1.jpg

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We were to get second on Wednesday then got 3 phone calls, email and text to come in today, the vaccine got there early.
We got the moderna one, sore arm with first shot waiting to see if anything happens with second shot. Got lots to do outside, but taking it easy today.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Day three at the new job. So I was told in the initial job offer that I was being offered a position in paint booth. Then I get there, spend a day in manufacturing, then told I’ll primarily in assembly. But I got to paint a bit today, ... using a can of spray paint to get a wall that the paint guys missed! We move the parts around on tracks suspended from the ceiling. The storm shelters are heavy, my legs and back hurt, and I’m sure I’ll be feeling my arms later. But I like what I’m doing so far.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I got the Johnson and Johnson vaccine today. One and done. The liquid hurt like heck going in. The nurse told me it would. A few hours later, no pain in the arm, even when I press on the injection site. A bandage was put on the arm first, and the needle injected through it.

Ask a Question