j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yay no more arm therapy, well except for the exercises they say to do for life. You know I will not do them for life, who really does that?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Glad it is working JW .I got more done on the laundry room and decided to put new hoses on the dryer .I noticed the braided stainless steel ones were not looking right so figure better safe than sorry .Got the wire shelves in .With this dampness my back gives out so have to rest it or I won't be able to walk right .I hate taking any kind of pain pills ,so rest it was .Put new anti vibration gliders on the washer and dryer ,not an easy task believe me .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
just got a call my great grandaughter is about to be born .Will have 2 great grandsons and now a great grandaughter .Laundry room progress
100_3169.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I wouldn’t have figured you old enough for great grand kids! You come across to me as maybe old enough for young grandkids, so late 40s- to mid 50s. I hope I’m as energetic as you are when I’m a great grandma!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
just got a call my great grandaughter is about to be born .Will have 2 great grandsons and now a great grandaughter .Laundry room progressView attachment 107938

Come fix our laundry and our rental laundry and and and...............

That looks great!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Lala Grace was born 11:54 last night 7 lbs .8 oz.s .I am 64 Jamie .;)I guess age is just a number .:)By the way the cabinets are 40 inch's wide and not sure why habitat for humanity had 36 wide on them

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Not sure what I want to do next , but think the sewing area of my laundry room needs a make over .I like making things over acain and making use of stuff that may have been thrown out
100_3171.JPG
100_3172.JPG
100_3173.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
chapter 8 of current novel; word count so far = 27k. Brooklyn Decker is about to pass through the back door of the bookstore and find out it's like the TARDIS. And meet the white owl. And the man with a bowler monopolizing the aisle she needs...I think his name will be...Graham.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
2 days of doing my laundry room and now i am bored .What next .Geeze now what can I work on .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
You can come work on my place! Lol. I’ve got a lot to get done. Dry wall to get up, yard to mow, plants to dig up, brush piles to burn, wood to haul, cats to cuddle, dogs to play with, wildlife to watch. This place needs a lot of work to get it back into shape. I’m counting down the two weeks till it’s ours, then I can really get started.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
In case I haven’t explained it well, the house and land were all in my step moms name, they figured my dad would die first. They were only common law married, which isn’t recognized by courts any more, so when she died unexpectedly with out a will, it all went to her kids, of which one is in Alabama and only wants money, the other doesn’t want to stay here. So feb 8th is the final court date, so Dad and I can buy it from him. Once they are gone, we will start fixing it up as we want. When Dad passes away, it will be mine, so I’m looking to make it nice for us both, not just his style, but not just what I want either. He’s very western, so I’ll do what I can to find paints and styles that compliment that. I’m more into soothing natural colors than just sands and browns. I love blue and purple, copper

Ask a Question