j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@Lisak1 Good for her on having a plan that works for her. Lol on poo juice! I was doing well for a long time w/o the attacks and then I took away flax meal for awhile. Then I decided to add it back and think I tried to add too much back too fast and that might have caused the problem. I have heard that if you aren't taking enough fiber and you add it too fast it can actually cause an attack. I've heard if you switch out your probiotics once in awhile also as different brands have different types of bacteria and switching it up adds more good stuff to the mix. The scrambled eggs went down fine today. They say after an attack to add food back slowly and to start w/no fiber and mild soft foods, then add fiber slowly till you get up to a good amounts.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
A64A6BC3-600E-4DE3-852B-78CBE38BE281.jpeg

Putting down mulch on the gardens........always two days of fun every spring......Ugggh

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
HOME! just got here late today.

Long story short, the first offer was, as they say, a very low ball what do your think we are stupid! offer. We had a appointment set up with a lawyer, told the rep settle this reasonably, if we see the lawyer it will tie up the estate for years. It got settled we are happy, a fair amount, not taking them to the cleaners, but making us whole again.

Glad to be home, now need to get the bees inspected, the ponds running, ornamental grasses cut, Baltimore done, bog groomed, gardens groomed.............umm what else............

Once the rats are gone,they are almost controlled, we have a house keeper hired whom will go in and do a deep clean. When we go back we will start the process of rehabbing the damage.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yay you gotter done! Goodbye rats, hello clean house, a little fix work................well maybe a bit more than a little but anyway then you can sell the place and never have to deal w/that one again.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Another weekend full of plans I can't see through cause of THE WEATHER!!
I'm so bored!
smpissed.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Went wet walking, better than no walking. Want to try out my new air diffuser, too wet!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
29 with heavy frost here this morning......plants looking distressed..... But they will get over it...... Just want it to get to where I can have my coffee......prop my feet up on the pond.....feed the fish......and be warm..... Tired of winter

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sunny cool, working ...........where else Baltimore

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Taking our son to the oncology department for blood work. Five appointments this week. Life, it is said, can be a b***h! :(
John

Ask a Question