Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I’ve got today off, I had to go into the crawl space to retrieve the litter of kittens my cat moved, water the plants, was just outside. Nice and cool, especially after the crawl space, but that’s closed off now so she can’t get back in there. Duck tape! Three cute kittens, eyes are now open. To get them out, I put them down my shirt! Then back to my room where she had them, but in a clean box.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Sorry to hear that @HARO, hope he's doing ok :(
I hope it's nothing serious @HARO :(
Sorry @HARO and pray he will be ok.
Hope he is ok @HARO
Hope he gets a clean bill of health.

Thank you, everyone. We took some advice from @koiguy1969's thread of a few years back, and he has been using the "help oil" for about two weeks now. He starts chemo next Tuesday. He's in good physical shape, but has lost almost 40 pounds. His appetite is slowly returning, but he is always tired. Only time will tell!
John

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
installed on the IT end a new bath and body works. First one for me but got it done in 3/4th of there " normal" apparently even with a 100% pass it is not a good thing... FML.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I was out feeding the minions, heard coyotes out by the river. Took the two pups and my pistol, walked down and along our property line. Didn’t see the coyotes, but saw where a bag of flour that had gotten blood on it and was dumped in the silo where all that trash goes, something tried to carry one off. Looks like it got almost half way before it spilled, then it carried the other half to the tree line. Lol, nope, that’s not meat in any form! I suspect raccoons, we had a big old mamma and her kits around last year. She was big and fat!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you, everyone. We took some advice from @koiguy1969's thread of a few years back, and he has been using the "help oil" for about two weeks now. He starts chemo next Tuesday. He's in good physical shape, but has lost almost 40 pounds. His appetite is slowly returning, but he is always tired. Only time will tell!
John

Hope it all goes well. When my mum was going through chemo she really liked ginger biscuits - they helped her with the sickness (y)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
John
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Two moms and their babies in the same box. My animals are crazy. This is the newer moms first litter, she’s clueless, the striped one is her mom, which makes the bigger babies her siblings. So sr mom is helping.

Attachments

• CB408722-69E1-438A-A50C-573D15450526.jpeg
    CB408722-69E1-438A-A50C-573D15450526.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 98

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Haro- I hope things go well for your son.
Yesterday put down 40 bags of mulch and worked on the repairs to the damaged stock tank filter. I replaced the drain fitting and patched the leaks but still had 2 small leaks. PL roofing goo reapplied and will retest today. Off to Lowes this morning for more supplies for more projects!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I give them away. I’ve found homes for two, maybe three already. And with my new job, I’ll be able to get the girls fixed. I’m giving away adults too, my 4 adults that are outside cats will go to keep my old bosses place mouse free. One of my “ cow kitties” may have a place where she will be an indoor cat, waiting to hear back on that. Both these moms will get fixed, just as soon as I can. The new Mom is free to a good home after that.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@JamieB around here now it is hard to find kittens and puppies anymore. Everyone has spayed and neutered them all. I think the only place now to find them is at shelters where they get a hefty price for them. Your friends are lucky to get them for free.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
I wasn't paying attention today when I back washed the filter and forgot to close the return line to the pond :eek:

All was ok, within a short time :) I fed my koi for the first time this year, close to hand feeding. I am truly mesmerized watching their big bodies up close, moving slowly through the water.

Ask a Question