United States
Putting in a larger bedroom window.
20180906_173613.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
About to go play at being a good little soldier for three days, camping out, expecting rain. It never fails, I don’t sleep well the night before. I’m so tired.... time to make coffee!!!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok so that net I hauled home was great till I was out there today getting it ready to fold up and put away. I was standing on it when all of a sudden I hear this racket in the bushes and the cat took off after what I thought might be a baby rabbit. Well I jumped to go after the cat to stop her and got my foot hooked in the net and tripped and toe of right foot slammed down hard bending it backwards or forward, not sure which as it happened so fast.Hurt like heck! Not sure now if it is broke or just sprained or what. Of course it is the foot that I have plantar faciitis in. That was healing and was feeling much better and now this! Can't hardly walk again now. Cat did not get rabbit anyways,lol!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
OUCH! Farmers market cold, 61, wet rainy. Yesterday 89 heat index of 100

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
great view telion and what a score JW everyone likes free .Oh dear JW I hope it heals fast because a broken toe is no fun
100_5280.JPG

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We are waiting to see if Florence will pay us a visit soon, we are in the bullseye unfortunately. I will get us ready :(
Yep you are, they are saying the front "might" push it out and up, then we will have a skim hit. But no matter where it hits it means more rain for our totally soaked area. Gordon is dumping rain on us right now.

Hope you do ok with it if it does hit.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hope Florence simmers down for all of you in her way!
Problem is Florence will be hitting hotter than "normal" water. Since we just had the 4th hottest summer on record. That usually makes them stronger.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That does not sound good. Guess the only thing to do is batten down the hatches and pray!

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Nap time today, before watching football game...nothing else to do since pouring down rain.

Despite me saying I should stop buying koi and supplying the herons with food. I ended up getting 3 koi yesterday ranging in size from 18-22”. Price was right and put up a gill net over the deep end of the pond to keep the heron out of that portion of the pond. Have to get some pics of them once it stops raining.

Ask a Question