sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
87 degrees and got all the new seals on the doors in my house .Took old ones off and new ones on and made sure all windows were working properly

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3?
Country
Canada
15386059989612361212468245774569.jpg
Pond under 20 foot greenhouse frame just in time. Leaves not even yellow yet ho ho ho.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I’m thinking of doing that this year, bringing in select few fish and plants. But where I’d put it would still be cool, and the plants might go dormant anyway.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Just sitting around with ice on my knee. Seeing the Orthopedice Doctor tomorrow since my MRI showed I have a tear in my MCL and another tear in my LCL. Hoping they are small and do not require surgury. In the mean time, my pond hole is full of water and frogs, growing algae and generally a mess waiting for me to get better and put the pond liner in. I can't believe I got so close to finishing and then this happened. Oh well, hoping for the best an that I can get the liner in and water fall finished before winter. Fingers crossed.
Hope you get better soon!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Watching the news one of our frequent flyers dropped by! It is sitting on our bird feeder poles, around 15 feet from the ground. Looking out our living room windows we can watch the birds feeding.
IMG_3098.JPG
IMG_3105.JPG
IMG_3103.JPG
IMG_3111.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Cleaning around the pond. I will also be doing battle with this squirrel. I don't like this one in particular, it hangs around with another squirrel with no hair on its tail. So far this squirrel and it's friend have eaten my hostas, ripped window screen's, come in the back door and opened my giant bag of pistachios while I was bringing in shopping. They tease and drive one of my dogs crazy. Yesterday it stared me down as I ate my sandwich while hanging out on my window, not a care in world or a lick of fear with this squirrel. They need to pack their furry behinds up and relocate somewhere else.
20170510_075702.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
terrorist .Here I don't see many rats with cute suits .Looks like a kestrel addy but must be a hawk of some sort because beak is to long .We get them here all the time looking to catch mice and bunny rabbits and any small rodent

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I've got a four day weekend and I'm sitting inside watching it rain and the weather man says more of this all weekend. Not much getting done outside, that's for sure!

Ask a Question