Whatcha doing today?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
I'd "like" your post j.w., but in today's climate I'm afraid 30 years from now I may be the butt of an ambush when I run for some public office. :):)
I liked it cause in 30 yrs I am sure not running for a office...............

Reactions: j.w
Ad

Advertisements

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
hope you get done soon with the condo and all is sorted out .My brother had no will either and it can be a nightmare .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
On our way to the condo we are working on our dash cam caught this lil one running, a otter! There are a lot of lakes in the development.

View attachment 118812

very short video on our traffic cam

Those critters are more deadly than the heron when it comes to our ponds. I don't know anyway of defending a pond against one of them if they've got it in their mind to clean it out.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Watched the NASCAR preseason race. There was a huge crash where only three or four cars weren't involved. Then it ended early because of rain. Then I started watching NHRA. Rain there, too. Guess it was not a good day for racing.

addy1

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
Those critters are more deadly than the heron when it comes to our ponds. I don't know anyway of defending a pond against one of them if they've got it in their mind to clean it out.
There are ponds everywhere down here, well more like man made lakes for the residents. Not stocked with fish or they have native fish in them. Herons etc are always fishing from the edges. Nothing like our gf and koi ponds.

Huge snappers hang out around them also, a occasional alligator.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
You fixed it up, you mean as a light fixture? I want one as a plant holder
I'll keep an eye out for another one as I like your idea of using it as a planter. I can imagine it hung near a window.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
We had never been to an Asian news years festival, so yesterday we went for the year of the pig. I got to try some new foods, and watched a karaoke competition. There was also a booth for the kids to plant a a native tree, these trees when bigger will be planted in the future in urban areas where they are needed. Checked the pond this morning and the ice is still not melted enough to see any fish. Going to the hardware store to get some supplies as I am going to build an extra filter for the pond this week.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
How can you be so good at something you hate doing? Would change what you paint make any difference?
No. I hate the process. It's long, boring, and mind-numbing. Every second I worked on this, I thought about how great it would be when the torture was over.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
I wish I had your talent with a paintbrush! I try and try but can't do anything like you do. Lucky you!
Barb
Youtube tutorials make a huge difference. I would not have been able to do any of it without them.

addy1

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
Laid vinyl flooring out in the screened patio room, then went out and pigged out for my bday. Had my fav desert, capt jacks buried treasure. We get one per trip.

Ad

Advertisements

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
Oh boy that dessert looks yummy!
I've been mushing through the melting snow today. Slowly the snow is leaving but still over a foot left!

Ask a Question