any ideas when the petstores tend to get their larger koi stock

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
talal, If you hit the e-mail hyper-link you can also e-mail Bill. Go to http://www.canadiankoiandpond.ca/sitenews.html and find the club name and hit e-mail. ps hit the little "thanks" button on the right if you found my advice helpful and good luck finding some nice koi. Take some pictures of your new additions and post them on the forum!

Reaction score
haha i would have thanked you in the little button on the bottom corner but drdave gave me heck on that lol jk but i was a bit "thanks" button crazy so i am trying to control myself these days lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Thats funny, no problem either way. I usually ignore what the administrators have to say. By the way I went to the pond tour the local koi club has in Chicago every summer. I saw some amazing ponds and met some really nice people that opened their homes to the public. Also a lot of people either give away or sell fish really reasonably when they need to decrease their bio-load.

Reaction score
CometKeith said:
Thats funny, no problem either way. I usually ignore what the administrators have to say. By the way I went to the pond tour the local koi club has in Chicago every summer. I saw some amazing ponds and met some really nice people that opened their homes to the public. Also a lot of people either give away or sell fish really reasonably when they need to decrease their bio-load.
haha i know what you mean but i thought that if your ignored them they could suspend your account? and i hope i can find someone who will be trying to reduce their pond load, i emailed bill and asked him if he had any koi he could sell me and now im waiting for a response.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks should be used, some do a lot of looking and typing to try and help others out. That is what it is for, to thank the person that helped you or someone else out. It is nice way to communicate.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
life as it is we really have no control of what others say just do as they say .We say thank you as being polite and appreciating what knowledge others have and our parents taught the words thank you for a reason .I never think thank you should be rated as over used .May be thats what is wrong with some our young they never say thank you enough ,just give me give me give me and thank you to them has no meaning just a way to get more and others you really know mean it and appreciate it .For knowledge passed on is knowledge used and then passed on again for others to use .Never stop saying thank you and never stop learning .Thats me rambling on and changing the subject ,but then again I do that once in awhile, I called it a senior moment ,just an excuse I use .we sometimes are allowed that luxury:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Laughing sissy, one more reason to enjoy getting older senior moments! I know there are a lot on here that spend a good amount of time typing to help others, if the recipient feels they got something out of it, they should say thanks imho.

Most of us are not speed typers and it does take time, and time to look up links, check that we are not being idiots with what we say (senior moment!) on and on

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hey dummy in training here maybe we should all get together and write a book and we could really include the slow typing probably take us 10 years to type the book and by then forget why we are typing the darn thing .senior moment lol not sure my finger would hold up have to do finger workouts

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Oh and I forgot...............golden corral senior meal discounts........................lol

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
ok good one addy never thought of that roll us out after eat all you want

Reaction score
i actually just emailed them and i never got an answer yet,but im still waiting, if not im ok with waiting a little longer because my pets smart will get some new stock soon and usually really beautiful ones so im just going to wait and if not i will order online but i very much prefer to shop in person

Ask a Question