Best 3D application for koi ponds and waterfall

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Hello friends, I will need advice on best 3D application for swimming pool, KOI PONDS and water fall, have tried download pool studio it's trial I saw and it's not downloading, please any other better application for my computer I can easily download.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Hello friends, I will need advice on best 3D application for swimming pool, KOI PONDS and water fall, have tried download pool studio it's trial I saw and it's not downloading, please any other better application for my computer I can easily download.

Are you referring to Landscape design software? The cheapest decent program will cost you at least a couple of hundred dollars; the better programs upward of $1,000.00. Although you may find available some free trial programs, you are not going to find any completely free design software for Landscape design.

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
PRO landscape design software is very good, alas it will cost you about $1500. Worth the money if you make a living from doing this type of work, as it's tax-deductible as a business expense (at least it is in Canada).

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
PRO landscape design software is very good, alas it will cost you about $1500. Worth the money if you make a living from doing this type of work, as it's tax-deductible as a business expense (at least it is in Canada).
I have used ProLandscape for the last 15 years and am very happy with it. But, as you pointed out, it is only worth the expenditure if you are in the Water Feature Contracting business. Not really designed for the hobbyist.

Fishwatcher

Fledgling pond and aquatic enthusiast
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10b
Country
Australia
realtime-landscaping-10.jpg

this was produced in sketchup...
have you looked at Google's Sketchup as a Free alternative? I know people use it for landscaping as well as architecture. It might take a bit of playing to get the hang of it. plus its free. did i mention that?

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
realtime-landscaping-10.jpg

this was produced in sketchup...
have you looked at Google's Sketchup as a Free alternative? I know people use it for landscaping as well as architecture. It might take a bit of playing to get the hang of it. plus its free. did i mention that?

To produce a rendering like the one pictured requires Sketct-up Pro. THAT you have to pay for.

Fishwatcher

Fledgling pond and aquatic enthusiast
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10b
Country
Australia
the model was created in sketchup. as far as rendering goes there are plenty of free programs to create realistic renders; for example Maxwell Render (Free)

Ask a Question