Best ham sandwich I ever made...

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
So I was ravenous today and put together whatever I found in the kitchen and made the most delicious sandwich I ever tasted. Introducing the John Huff Ham Sandwich! (No pun intended, not intentionally anyway.)

Ingredients:

Toasted Hamburger Buns
2 slices of deli ham
1 slice of onion
cream cheese
Lay's Garlic and Onion Chips

The last ingredient went into the bun when I was telling my son that we used to put potato chips into our ham sandwiches and he just happened to buy a bag of Lays that day. Anyway, mucho delicioso, and enjoy!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I love potato chips on my tuna sandwiches but yours is making me hungry now as I haven't eaten a thing yet today!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
The only thing you're missing from that sandwich is pickles!!! lol

That's an interesting idea for a sandwich. I've never done cream cheese on a sammich. I may have to give this one a whirl...

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
I love potato chips on my tuna sandwiches but yours is making me hungry now as I haven't eaten a thing yet today!
I had oatmeal and an apple this morning but your post made me hungry all over again so I'm gonna eat some more!

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
The only thing you're missing from that sandwich is pickles!!! lol

That's an interesting idea for a sandwich. I've never done cream cheese on a sammich. I may have to give this one a whirl...
Not much of a pickle guy so we don't have it at home!

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
You call that a ham sandwich?? You forgot the peanut butter!!! :hungry:
John

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
You call that a ham sandwich?? You forgot the peanut butter!!! :hungry:
John
Serious, is that something good?

My daughter tried banana on peanut butter. Kind of what Elvis had, but without the deep frying.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Gotta have sweet pickles chopped up in my tuna and hubby is making me chop up lettuce to add to it also for now cuz he says we have too much lettuce so need to get rid of it. Lettuce in everything now!
Had one for lunch. Only had an apple for breakfast and I was starving to death for that tuna when I got home but we have no potato chips and I'm trying to stay off too much bread so ate it in a bowl.................yum was good!
You know what's good? Smooshed up (in blender) potato chips in a bit of milk..........not very much, just enough to make it like a dip and then you put that on top of each chip and yum I love it! Everyone else says it sounds yucky and won't try it.................oh well their loss! I also dip my tator chips in milk and then afterwards I drink the salty leftover milk :)

Ask a Question