Best Wholesale or Discontinued Pond Supply Sites?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:53161]biglots
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:53160]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:42493]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:42492]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:42491]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:42490]

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Sissy, I looked at mine yesterday as they carried a couple of Pondmaster supplies last year, Is that recently at your Big Lots? If so, you have a wayyyyyy better pond supplies selection there then we do here lol. I also don't have an Ollies :/

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
No they were last year but my insider who is the manager said that what they get to sell is from local stores that get rid of there stuff from last year ,She told me they should be getting closeout stuff from lowes and home depot in March but it would depend on where your store is .She lets me know ahead as soon as the stuff comes in so I get first pick .Last year they got stuff from online stores also since ebay warehouse is right here in Martinsville VA .Last year they had a lot of stuff for pets .I posted it last year as soon as it went on the shelves

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I will keep a look out and as soon as she lets me know I will post but it may not be in all stores .Even walmart online sells pond stuff if you type it into there sight.My son works at ebay keep it a secret :cheerful:

Ask a Question