Best wishes

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
Best wishes to you all, as we enter this holiday season..eat, drink , and be merry.may the good lord bless you and your ponds..count your blessings and dont forget to put Christ back in Christmas.

Reaction score
DrDave said:
Amen
Don't forget our troops that cannot enjoy today with their families.

:banana:
Thanks DrDave! In my four years so far this is my second deployment and first away for Thanksgiving. The cooks did whip up a great meal with all the essentals but its still a bit hard when you sit down and its not the family. And my prayers go our to the fellow troups that are on the ground and don't get to eat as well as our warship did today..

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

Thank the Lord for our family, friends, food, homes, and specially our finned friends as winter approches. AMEN :D

Reaction score
The spirit here is really heartwarming and encouraging. Our world is in trouble I'm afraid to say, so it is wonderful to hear such positive loving words. Right on.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
our world is in trouble in proportion to the the distance weve put between ourselves and our creator... our country needs to return to its christian heritage, and stop being so P.C. we need to tear down organizations like the ACLU that destroy our country's foundations.some good old fashioned spiritual revival. and for our troops, i pray for Gods mighty hand to protect you and bring you home to enjoy the precious gifts that your blood has been spilled over, so that we all may enjoy them in the years to come !! may no weapon formed against you prosper.

Ask a Question