Do you think Trump is stable enough if voted into power to handle all those nuclear launch codes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol we aren't leaving. Our one state is blue, our other two states are red, where we have property.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
His election victory is not even official and the financial markets are already reacting negatively with many investors unloading stock and moving their investments to precious metals. ...

The main reason for the drop overnight is because a lot of people were betting against a Trump victory.
Those people now have to sell their positions before their losses get any bigger.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
He won and the crime family will go down.The markets always go down after a presidential election .It is a fact

Reaction score
I have good news and bad news for the American people, the good news is at least you now know your electoral process is not rigged and that it's really true that anybody born in your country could grow up to be president.
The bad news is that with all that freedom and free will to choose who you want to be the leader and figurehead for your country, the best you can come up with is this. :ROFLMAO:
donald-trump-grow-up.jpg

I wonder if they will start letting him use his Twitter account again???

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
javascript:poiZoom(.26333,51.13245,map,11);
My thoughts are with the American people right now, I'm shocked, but I'm not surprised.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
His Pal Putin was one of the first leaders to congratulate him most of the other world leaders were for a while deadly silent [probably in total shock and worrying about their own positions, I'll bet.
In reality you can blame us Brits for starting all this by voting out of the EU with Brexit.
However you got what you wished for now you'll have to wait 4 years to rectify your mistake @Mucky_Waters I agree my friend
I wonder when your going to leave Nato as that is his plan, along with closer ties with the Ruskies perhaps he may give them back Alaska as part of a deal, now that would seriously worry the military wouldnt it there being Ruskies at the Top of the US :eek: :cry:
I like the idiotic grin on trumps Face and Val says he is one ugly mother ******,isnt he I hope he has a better look for the cameras whe he meets other world leaders at least Foriegn Secretary Boris has an excuse .:ROFLMAO::LOL::D:);) good luck with photo shopping his face and wig :LOL:
Remember members of the Tea Party what goes around comes around (y) voters are very unforgiving once they find out they have been lied to

Dave

Last edited:

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
The honeymoon will be quite short for Mr.Trump as he begins back-tracking on his promises. The GOP really needs to relish the next four (4) years as that is all they are likely to get. The Donald will be a one term president.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a/b
Country
United States
The honeymoon will be quite short for Mr.Trump as he begins back-tracking on his promises. The GOP really needs to relish the next four (4) years as that is all they are likely to get. The Donald will be a one term president.
Out of 17 choices he was my number 17 . That being said the Republican Candidates and the Clinton machine under estimated his impact.. Pollsters and the so called experts leading up to last night were predicting him to lose. Maybe it's time to stop under estimating him before seeing what he will do. If nothing else if he keeps the Supreme Court out of the progressives hands I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question