Do you think Trump is stable enough if voted into power to handle all those nuclear launch codes ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dave 54, Nov 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave 54

morewater President, Raccoon Haters International

I didn't get my diploma from Trump University nor my tax receipt for a charitable donation to the Trump Foundation.

I said it before, and I'll say it again...out of tens of millions of Americans, that's the best you've got?

That pool needs more chlorine. Just my opinion, of course.

morewater, Nov 10, 2016
    HARO and Meyer Jordan like this.
    1. Advertisements

2. Dave 54

Gordo33

You are missing the same point 16 republican candidates and the Clinton machine missed. Half the country is sick and tired of the political establishment. So they are willing to take a chance on a flawed character instead of going down the same road with nothing to show for it. Look at the electoral college map and you will see the west coast and mid to north Atlantic states which represent the elites voted for Hillary. The rest voted for Trump. States typically carried by democrats in the mid west with nothing to show for it flipped. He wasn't my choice in the primaries but for now I will not make the same mistake Hillary did and underestimate him. Just gonna sit back eat some pop corn and enjoy the ride.

Gordo33, Nov 10, 2016
    HARO, Gemma, MitchM and 2 others like this.
    1. Advertisements

3. Dave 54

texmaster

Can we at least agree that Tony Romo is the antiChrist and Dak Prescott is our knight in shining armor?

Sorry, now that the election is over we can get back to more important things.

:D

[​IMG]

texmaster, Nov 10, 2016
  4. Dave 54

Meyer Jordan Tadpole

Don't forget to buckle-up!

Meyer Jordan, Nov 10, 2016
    HARO and morewater like this.
  5. Dave 54

callingcolleen1 mad hatter

Trump was chosen by God!! I believe in prophecy and so it was written in 2011 by Mark Taylor (fireman prophecy) (VIRAL)
    We are now in the Jewish year of 777, and that is a very good number according to the Jewish people. On the day that Donald Trump lays his hand on The Holy Bible (20 Jan 2017)... He will be 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old!!!!!
    See Trey Smith on U tube....

callingcolleen1, Nov 10, 2016
  6. Dave 54

Meyer Jordan Tadpole

?!

Meyer Jordan, Nov 10, 2016
    Tiny Termite and morewater like this.
  7. Dave 54

MitchM

Now there are protests in the streets from people that don't agree with the outcome of the election.
    It's amusing when people want democracy as long as everyone else agrees with them.

The good thing about millennial's protests is that the protests only last as long as the battery charge in their smartphone.

MitchM, Nov 10, 2016
  8. Dave 54

Methinks I'm going to set up a Trump Shrine outlet on E-Bay.

morewater, Nov 10, 2016
    Tiny Termite likes this.
  9. Dave 54

Tiny Termite

Trump was chosen by the American people, just like Brexit was chosen by the British people, we got it wrong and so did the Americans. It seems the whole wide World hates your new President.

Tiny Termite, Nov 10, 2016
    Meyer Jordan likes this.
  10. Dave 54

Let's not forget that massive voter turnout of what, 56%?

Simple math would indicate that 44% of the US population couldn't even bother get their fat @sses off the couch to actually vote.

morewater, Nov 10, 2016
    MitchM, Tiny Termite and texmaster like this.
  11. Dave 54

texmaster

What its like to go on facebook right now....

texmaster, Nov 10, 2016
    MitchM and HARO like this.
  12. Dave 54

Ruben Miranda I am so confused

Imho
    Protesters
    Just shows how spoiled we become
    Did not get our way or the out come we wanted
    My biggest problem is it the protest but causeing damage and violence
    Once you do that no one will listen to you, they just lose the respect and they look like morons that need to be put in jail.

The low vote count come from complacecy imo
    We have all these so called experts on tv news saying with absolute sustaining what's going to happen. So the result is people say ok my choice is going to win so I won't bother.

And Clinton her self thought I got this and and did not listen to the people who mattered she listen to her followers who where also wrong.

Ruben Miranda, Nov 10, 2016
    MitchM, texmaster and j.w like this.
  13. Dave 54

j.w I Love my Goldies

We elected him, he will be our president, so just let him try and do his job.
    Don't start complaining about him till he does something while in office that annoys you. He will not be alone in this job, he will have plenty of others working w/him and helping him w/decisions. I pray for him to do what needs to be done to help our country and not hurt it. May God guide him.

j.w, Nov 10, 2016
  14. Dave 54

Dave 54

It seems J.W that half of America is marching against the result of Trump winning [what do they know that you and dont I wonder] ?
    Perhaps they see him as unstable ?

Dave

Dave 54, Nov 10, 2016
    Meyer Jordan likes this.
  15. Dave 54

Dave 54

Stange Gordo as a former British service man I can recall the Panic of 79 when the shar was deposed / the US embasy siezed ,I was in Mayport Naval Airstation and Docks when the proverbial hit the fan [your boys in a panic asking we British sailors if push comes to shove would we fight with them ]to which we drunkenly said yes
    Our armed Forces have always had far better disapline in fighting than the US, the look of gratitued on those US sailors faces was priceless.
    It was then we in the West decided to support Sadam and his war agains Iran and simply armed him to the teeth with weapons supplied by Russia , the US , France and we are just as guilty the UK , then we wondered why he trotted into Kuwait and Bush Snr got involved .
    He for some unknown reason chickened out about finishing things when he could have gone straight into Bagdad quoting I believe it would take too much in the way of US/UK casualties .
    Then after 9/11 you lost along with us far more in the way of wounded and dead troops that it would have taken to finish it in the first place .
    There has been an inquiry in the UK since which blames Tony Blair for believing intelligence from the US about WMD the gist of this report is this, it says that we should not have supported Bush Jnr on such out of touch intelligence
    Perhaps if we in the West and East stopped meddling in other countries affairs , stopped selling them the arms and ammunition ships planes and tank's then the world would be a far more stable place than it is today.

Dave

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
    Dave 54, Nov 10, 2016
    Meyer Jordan likes this.
  16. Dave 54

j.w I Love my Goldies

He won fair and square the way are system is setup so they need to get over it and move on. Let him prove himself. If he flops then let them squawk. It is a done deal and all of us proud deplorable's are satisfied w/the results.
    What the other half doesn't know is that they should have listened to some other media sources than the biased idiots who tried to railroad him so that Hillary would win. The voting is done, done, done!
    They can march and throw fits till they turn blue and it won't change the facts! Get over it......................I put up w/Obama for all these years!

j.w, Nov 10, 2016
    MitchM and Mike in Vermont like this.
  17. Dave 54

Tiny Termite

Tiny Termite, Nov 10, 2016
  18. Dave 54

sissy sissy

I don't know about where some people live but here they turn you down and even my son pays 287 dollars a month and he is low income and single .He makes less than 25 thousand a year .He does not get much for it either .He has to reach 15 thousand before they pay much of any thing and who is that sick unless you go in the hospital every year .Doctors here tell you either we don't except it or we have no openings for new patients .The democrats try to say that it is 75 dollars or under a month ,yeh sure .My son was dropped by his and had to get another insurance company .Because insurance company dropped every one here .It is fraud that drives the problem .

sissy, Nov 10, 2016
  19. Dave 54

HARO Pondcrastinator

Love the Trump haircut! :D
    John

HARO, Nov 10, 2016
    texmaster and MitchM like this.
  20. Dave 54

j.w I Love my Goldies

Whatever floats their boats. They can go barefooted for all I care :)
    Bet if they research into the next shoes they buy they will find something they don't like either, on and on :rolleyes:
    As long as they all stay peaceful in their protests and don't stop traffic for working people just trying to get home or to their jobs who cares? Once they break the law then throw their butts in the gray bar hotel [​IMG]

j.w, Nov 10, 2016
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question