addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol, koiguy, my hubby wanders and shops, I get in and get out, just get what I needed and gone out the door.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
roflmao, he used to be a wrestler! he works still, I enjoy the stuff to do, so it works out I always helped my dad, enjoy using my hands

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'm w/ addy too koiguy.............hate clothes shopping, malls etc. I worked in a mall for several yrs. Grocery stores I get stuff on list and get out and hubby adds stuff to the cart that he must have.............and it's not on the list.............big no no! Hubby wants to drag me to the malls now and then especially during Christmas time. Only store I like to go to are the pet stores and Costco and I love the food samples of all the stuff I shouldn't eat!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
O.K but your exceptions to the rule.....some stereotypes are time tested and proven.....lol ... but there are always exceptions.... and about the food samples..oh yeah, save the money you would have spent on lunch!! i do the same thing at SAMS CLUB!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Love doing the taste shopping! sometimes run into some good stuff.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
OK, Addy, I finally took the time to look at your videos again to see if I still thought there was another fantail. At first I know your really dark colorful Shubie was a fantail, but she just has really long fins! Beautiful. Then I saw the one I was not so sure about. In the first video, I think it was at 5:20:40 it comes at the camera from top right and then goes across the screen. It looks very similar to your photo of the fantail, but it has a black line along it's topline plus on the top edge of it's tail. Maybe it's just another one of the Shubies. But, that's the one that I thought had more black than your photo and wondered if it had fantail as well. :) I enjoyed watching the videos again either way.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
OK, Addy, I finally took the time to look at your videos again to see if I still thought there was another fantail. At first I know your really dark colorful Shubie was a fantail, but she just has really long fins! Beautiful. Then I saw the one I was not so sure about. In the first video, I think it was at 5:20:40 it comes at the camera from top right and then goes across the screen. It looks very similar to your photo of the fantail, but it has a black line along it's topline plus on the top edge of it's tail. Maybe it's just another one of the Shubies. But, that's the one that I thought had more black than your photo and wondered if it had fantail as well. :) I enjoyed watching the videos again either way.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Re shopping, That is the last thing I would do if I didn't have to. I worked retail for 20 years and had more than enough of it from either side of the counter. My wife has to practically drag me to buy clothes every once in a while. What's better than an old T shirt and jeans? why buy anything new? I do spend an hour a day buying stuff at Home Depot but I never thought of that as shopping!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I buy clothes maybe once a year, right now need nothing except a new bathing suit, so waiting for the bikinis to go on sale, like the vic secret ones, but got to wait for their sales. ow too much money for a scrap of cloth.

Ask a Question