j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Today is definitely not the day to talk about all the good for you foods that I have not been eating over the Christmas holiday. I admit I am guilty, guilty, guilty and need to get back on the good wagon..........................in a few more days :p
upload_2017-12-26_9-46-52.gif

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Did I mention that the largest Pot Plant in the World is breaking ground here in Medicine Hat?? Its supposed to be like 21 Football Fields!!! And good paying jobs like crazy with wages starting at 23 dollars per hour!!
Alberta going to have a big boom and now thousands of licenses issued for Dispensing the pot!! And its all getting legal !!! Mary Jane Coming To Town !!:D:):rolleyes::ROFLMAO::LOL:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I will have to get pictures and keep everybody updated on this historic and exciting event!! The Worlds Biggest Pot Plant is supposed to be fully operational by next Spring, complete with mature plants by then!!
I also heard they are changing our official city Nickname... We used to be called "The Gas City" cause of all the natural gas we have here... But now were going to be known as "The Grass City" !! Ha ha ha ha!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Its all kinda crazy cause I never thought we would be getting the worlds largest pot plant right here. We will have to expand the "munchies" isle at the Great Canadian Superstore, ha ha ha. Business should start booming again and plus were getting a "Bit Coin Mining Operation" as well. The business are coming here cause we have so much natural gas and we have our own power plant as well that signed big contracts with our city power to supply electricity at discounted prices.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Amen. Amen. Amen. And I don't know about Canada @MitchM but here in the US the government subsidizes certain food products - corn and soy being two big ones - so the junk food they produce with those products are way cheaper than they would be if they weren't getting government money to grow them. I've read that 90% of the products in your average grocery store contain either corn or soy. No one is subsidizing the farmers that grow organic produce, or grass fed beef, or free range chickens or pasture raised pork. We need to put a higher value on the quality of the food we put in our bodies or we're in big trouble. And when the Big Two - Monsanto and Conaga -are able to patent their seed and put the small farmers out of business, we're all going to be at their mercy.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I got a craving for French Toast with cinnamon, Pure Vermont Maple Syrup and some of my wife's Hickory Smoked Bacon she made in the smoker. Probably wash it down with a tall glass of whole milk.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I need to cut back on carbs! I thought I was but my glucose test says 102 and that I don't like! Guess I need to only eat the very best kind of carbs and no bread, noodles, sweets (fake or unfake cuz they both mess w/your metabolism), no soda's, not even sparkling water w/o sugar cuz now they say the fiz in it is bad for you too. Arabica coffee is supposed to be very good for you but I hate coffee! Dark chocolate is supposed to be good too but what about the sugar in it..................bad! Oh well I guess I will just eat meat and veggies forever oh and gallons of water!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
smoke enough quality cannabis and turnips and beets taste good. Its been a LOOOONG TIME i can go a lot longer before i eat beats again

Ask a Question