GPF Member's Babies (aka MFS evidence)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm the koi whisperer :shame: They were scared of her (they can tell just from footsteps who it is) initially but now they are pretty chill with her too.
Post some pics of your elm. Assuming the grapefruit comes in over winter?
ha, okay, you get the koi whisperer title! My wife and I laughed at your telling of your own wife's and koi relationship! Too funny. My wife likes to claim 'frog queen' around here, why, I dunno.

I don't have any of the elm currently but will get some in the near future; it's only just starting to leaf out and probably won't be full until the end of May. It doesn't look like much now as I've only get a few years into it so far. I keep letting it grow out a bit then trim it back halfway, encourageing new branches and even smaller new leaves to come forth. It's definitely a work in progress. The honey locusts are a bit better as they have more time into the process. Growing them in the garden proper is a lot different than in a pot, though; I imagine they still have pretty decent root structure.

Ask a Question