Hello from Israel

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
OHHHHHHHH, that was EXCELLENT! Gonna bring this up at the next Castle fund raising committee! And, you're gonna fit in REEEEAAAALLLLLL well around here...keep an eye open for the OTG...I hear they be lurking amongst us...:p:D

Er... Do I want to know what the OTG is?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep @YShahar is gonna need to start pulling her weight around the castle soon. Don't want any squatters sucking up funds and not doing their jobs. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder what kind of work would be good for a nice lady willing to please the royalty around here. Send in your application and I'll have @Dimelius take a looksee. Perhaps gator feeding or wrestling the resident whale could be an idea?
1644431940736.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Yep @YShahar is gonna need to start pulling her weight around the castle soon. Don't want any squatters sucking up funds and not doing their jobs. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder what kind of work would be good for a nice lady willing to please the royalty around here. Send in your application and I'll have @Dimelius take a looksee. Perhaps gator feeding or wrestling the resident whale could be an idea?
View attachment 147424
forgot about riding Kois too...

(ya you fall into a cage of madness Yshahar ahahah)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
View attachment 147424
HEY! Dime is still 'in-trainin''; you know he often mistakes 'ouzo' for uzzi; you ain't gonna like it if this newb gets put on moat detail and doesn't get issued galoshes...and, we got WHALES now? Don't that interfere with the gator's exercise laps? Dayum, gonna need TWO squires ifn ya just pulls the only one I gots off detail, lil Queenie! And maybe, just maybe, we could have YShararerahr, erm, dang, can't even seeeee how many 'h's there are in 'er name, but anywho, she can keep yer throne warm when you're out on yer royal walk, hey?

;)

YShahar

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
View attachment 147424

Oooh! I like gators! Although in our area, we have crocs, and they tend to be grumpy.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
HEY! Dime is still 'in-trainin''; you know he often mistakes 'ouzo' for uzzi; you ain't gonna like it if this newb gets put on moat detail and doesn't get issued galoshes...and, we got WHALES now? Don't that interfere with the gator's exercise laps? Dayum, gonna need TWO squires ifn ya just pulls the only one I gots off detail, lil Queenie! And maybe, just maybe, we could have YShararerahr, erm, dang, can't even seeeee how many 'h's there are in 'er name, but anywho, she can keep yer throne warm when you're out on yer royal walk, hey?

;)
Lay off Dimes mojito's and maybe you can find you will be seeing things in a better way...................
MY WAY
1644433543763.gif

YShahar

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel

;)

Actually, there are no h's at all in my name. In Hebrew it's שחר . See? no h's to be seen!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oooh! I like gators! Although in our area, we have crocs, and they tend to be grumpy.
Oh then croc's can be added to our quarry of creatures................
can't be any worse than old Kingy boy
1644433924379.gif

Don't mind him tho as he doesn't always have the best eyesight due to his consumption of certain high priced fluids he's been sneaking from the Royal cellar if ya knows what I mean
1644434039543.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
yeah, we have to put up with similar, but we nicknamed her 'lil Queenie'. Don't suppose you know to whom I'm referrin', hey? :p

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Oh then croc's can be added to our quarry of creatures................
can't be any worse than old Kingy boy View attachment 147430

Don't mind him tho as he doesn't always have the best eyesight due to his consumption of certain high priced fluids he's been sneaking from the Royal cellar if ya knows what I mean View attachment 147431
I'll have you know there's ABSOLUT-ly no alkyhol in ANY of addy's honey jars...trust, me we checked!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Are jars Amti...damn empty? you checked for sure... ahah
yeah; how do you think we're ever gonna get more ifn I don't put the empties BACK on the Super Boss' shelves???? And, remember when we saw lil Queenie stumbling from wall to wall the other night? THAT was the last of 'em. Was more than funny seeing her skinny lil crown go a flippin' offn her head when the yorkies found her and chased her BACK to the annex!

YShahar

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
yeah, we have to put up with similar, but we nicknamed her 'lil Queenie'. Don't suppose you know to whom I'm referrin', hey? :p
Oh dear... Well I'm not getting caught up in any palace politics. I only just arrived! I'll just sit this one out and sip my single malt.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Oh dear... Well I'm not getting caught up in any palace politics. I only just arrived! I'll just sit this one out and sip my single malt.
that's cool; we need cheerleaders too, ya know! And don't worry; lil Queenie is PART of the OTG, we be family, don'tcha know? Just like to keep each other (and obviously, newbs) on their toes and a part of our lovable lil community! Btw, don't hog all the malt, hey? Thirsty work all this moat patrolling stuff...

Ask a Question