How are you dealing with Covid-19 (Novel Coronavirus) ?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
B

Burd

I cleaned up,the pond area, along the road, beautiful day. Just BBQ’d , cracked a Truly, throwing chippy peanuts, I dont even know what’s going on today.
I think I’ll clean up more tomorrow. maybe do a bon fire. Always plenty to do around the house, get out and get some fresh air.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
@Burd I'm jealous! We've had nothing but rain this week - Wednesday was warm and sunny... but just a tease. Hopefully by next week we will be able to get out in the sunshine!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I went and got girls for the tractor $1.38 a gal. Unreal,
Didn't know girls for the tractor worked so cheap!

We are trying to grab the non rainy days that are above 60 to inspect the bees. They say 75 tomorrow with rain, but less of a chance of rain. So maybe tomorrow we can open the hives see what is going on inside

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@Burd I'm jealous! We've had nothing but rain this week - Wednesday was warm and sunny... but just a tease. Hopefully by next week we will be able to get out in the sunshine!
Beyond jelous while everyone is home with family getting some chores done and bbq. Ive been on 7 frikin days for over a month and night shift barely even seen the sun. can barely keep my eyes open.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@GBBUDD what kind of work do you do? Somehow I had the impression you worked for yourself.
I'm a construction superintendent I usually build high tension power lines " High Voltage but right now I'm working for the Navy

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
It's hard to know who to feel more sympathy for - those who are working ungodly hours in "essential" jobs trying to keep things working and moving and flowing, or those who are laid off sitting at home praying that this is over quickly so they can get back to work.

I am grateful that, even though this situation is not ideal, we have a warm safe home to shelter in, a pantry full of delicious food, and a steady income with no concerns about money right now. I am aware every day that others have it far, far worse. I don't ever want to take that for granted.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We are the same, steady income, (ss etc) freezers full of food, and we don't eat that much anymore. Nice warm house, well water and septic so basically self sufficient. except power that usually runs all the time.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Same here A-OK w/plenty of survival supplies to get through this. Working on getting the med scripts for hubby through the mail. Going to start micro-waving my paper mail from the post office.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What's crazy is so many people are still on the highways here lots of ny plates and ma. To many people think this is a joke, and are not taking it serious I went off on a couple guys for chewing tobacco and spitting all over the job after they were asked told to use a bottle.

Ask a Question