j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Interesting video. Amazing how one creature can change things and put it all back together the way it should have been left before. God knew what He was doing and we come along w/our bright ideas and mess it all up one way or another.

Now where in the heck have you been Bullfrog? I sent you a couple emails but maybe you don't use those anymore. Good to see you here again my friend

Reaction score
Analyze the statement: "If a butterfly flaps its wings in China, you get rain in Central Park (NY)." It is sort of a nonsensical statement, but it is meant to illustrate how dependant one part of the ecosystem is upon another. What one tiny and seemingly insignificant piece of the puzzle has such influence on the whole, broader picture is amazing.

Gordy

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Analyze the statement: "If a butterfly flaps its wings in China, you get rain in Central Park (NY)." It is sort of a nonsensical statement, but it is meant to illustrate how dependant one part of the ecosystem is upon another. What one tiny and seemingly insignificant piece of the puzzle has such influence on the whole, broader picture is amazing.
Gordy
What's the price of tea in China got to do with it?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a
Awesome video. Enlightening. It always made me sad that we drove wolves out of the lower 48. Of course, I say that from my comfortable living space where wolves are no threat to me and I have no livestock. ;-)

Ask a Question