addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Oh that will be sweet John and make sure to photoshop a little pink bow on her head so we know Haro is a little girly girl :dummy1: This is the only smiley thing w/ a bow so deal w/ it.........and what is that green round thing where her nose/mouth is? Can we chip in and get some different smilies................I miss the old jumping, moving ones :(

And ms haro on the photo so we all know it is haro! We could all cheer her on!

ok you all save this web page as a favorite, copy paste the forum code and you now have dancing smiles and banana's. Maybe the new software does not support dancing smiles.

[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php] [/URL]

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys-dance.php

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b

Hmm ... so do I need to copy and paste the forum code for each smiley I want to use? I'm pretty dumb it seems .... :(
Oh, never mind! I see I got the sword yielding dancing banana! Woohoo, going to run with this now!

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
HARO is much more active now. It seems that she only eats about once a day. Earlier when I fed the tank, she was very hungry and grabbed a lot of food. Then later, she hardly ate, so I suppose she was full.

I finally took some pics, but it's very hard to get good pics as she is small and fast and there is not a lot of light in the tank. But here she is swimming left and right!!!

x59tdu.jpg

ru8i0y.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Adorable! I got several really pretty guppies at Pet Smart today. No more fish for me now for my big tank, it's "full", but man are they pretty! Yellow, red, blue and black colors. I've never seen red/white guppies, but have a male that is that color, like a goldfish colored!
That baby is so cute, and is that house inside your tank, cause that's really neat, and how do you keep it clean from algae? Love it!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Geez big Haro, I meant lil Haro................ but you can be cute too!

Ask a Question