addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Caught this guy climbing the bird feeder poles. my new cams have unreal night vision. Still setting them up. Date and time is wrong lol
Took the picture with my cell phone off the tv screen.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I toss out lots of extra seed when the weather turns bad here. Just filled my two feeders that hold 20lbs of seed each.

B

Burd

The squirrels are all back home. Lol. A hawk showed up and broke up the party too.
I got out and put fresh seed out too when the weather is bad, they can’t find anything to eat when it’s snowing bad out.
I made my squirrel feeder out of 1” plexi. They can’t chew it, but when it’s empty, they get mad a shred the cedar lid.

B

Burd

The pic I posted this morning of my feeder, it’s a bad pic, it doesn’t look like it but the 2’ tray is filled with birds.
I see my pond is frozen over even with the bubbler going. Maybe I’ll drill a hole in the ice?

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
These are not the best and don't have your sound on, judge Judy came across real loud!

I used my phone to film the deer out in the field off of my cams off of the TV, there is a little one that has been having the best of time playing out there. It was having a wild time in the snow.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Haven't seen any birds around here in the last two days other than the usual Downy Woodpecker. So damn cold! :cold:

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@addy1 that was fun watching the deer play in the snow! You will be going directly from cold to hot tomorrow!
That little one has been playing a lot, usually hard to see without the snow. Way out in the back field. I need to run a line to back there with a cam.

Ask a Question