Newbie from Michigan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all you pond lovers. I'm Carol from the heart land of Michigan. I'm a new pond owner. We have been building our pond all summer. It took us about four months. It's a patio pond. It's about 1000 gal pond with skimmer, filter and water feature. It is also the home of ten lucky goldfish and I just finished putting in a array of aquatic plants. I am enjoying the fish as I have never owned fish before. I hope to be posting a picture soon. Thanks for all your advise. Can't wait to get to know all you better and shear your love for ponds.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
...and the Michigan sub chapter of GPF just keeps growing! C'mon in;the water's mighty fine!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all you pond lovers. I'm Carol from the heart land of Michigan. I'm a new pond owner. We have been building our pond all summer. It took us about four months. It's a patio pond. It's about 1000 gal pond with skimmer, filter and water feature. It is also the home of ten lucky goldfish and I just finished putting in a array of aquatic plants. I am enjoying the fish as I have never owned fish before. I hope to be posting a picture soon. Thanks for all your advise. Can't wait to get to know all you better and shear your love for ponds.
Welcome Carol! Glad you joined. You bet, those are the ten of the luckiest goldfish 'between the lakes.' Glad to have you!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Welcome! I grew up in Lansing but moved to warmer climes after high school. Great state for lakes and ponds of all sizes!

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you :)

Ask a Question