Oh my they have only been in the pond 2 days

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
This made me laugh! Same here! I was so excited for baby fish the first year and my number went from 8 to 21! So now I'm almost AFRAID to see babies. My pond doesn't need more fish. I think all the eggs were eaten this year - have never seen babies - but then again, the pond is established and has LOTS of plants to hide in. Sure enough, the other day, at feeding time, there were TWO BLACK ONES hanging out with the rest of the gang!
Same thing with me I went from "oh wow babies" to " I must keep only males to insure no babies":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
@Telion congrats on your new babies! May a few survive, and be the most beautiful fish you've ever seen!:)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Happy fish having fun leaving you lots of grand fishies! My goldfish lay eggs but right behind the laying comes the feasting. I have very few that actually survive the frenzy and that is a good thing!
Yeah I keep them hungry then inhale the eggs!

Ask a Question