pond in frederick, md

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Oh, well if you find them for less than $10 per plant, and can bare-root ship them in flat rate box, if you would get me 3 of them, I would be thrilled! Maybe that size of a pot would have several plants, not sure. Anyhow, if you get this before you leave, that would be wonderful. Thanks so much! Let me know the price, if you do this, and I'll be happy to send you a check. You're awesome!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I will stop by and check It was a quick glance yesterday, so not sure the number of plants in a pot or price

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
eleven bucks a plant which like I said are in one gallon containers. You want three containers? without the mud they will ship cheap.

If I don't hear from you I will just pick up some at that price I can keep them for my self if I get too many lol

Last edited:

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Here you go ce this is what they look like. Each pot 11 bucks. I can ship one or three let me know. They were left overs from last year, so a good year of growth, even saw a flower stalk on a few. They just started growing back in their plant tank where they left them for the winter.

This is one of the flower stalks in full bloom now.

DSC07950.JPG

Here are the pots of it
DSC07949.JPG
DSC07948.JPG

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
You are lucky yo have a nice place there addy .There are not many here that carry anything for ponds .Lots of garden centers but they really carry stuff for gardens and not much else.So does that grow with out soil also

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have mine in kitty litter and another plant in pea gravel, both are doing well. These from the hatchery are in mud.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
OMG, looks like there are more than several in each pot! I would definitely like all 3, but 2 is fine, too, if you want ot keep one ... or more! I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you, but I figure the other place that had them for $11 each, was one plant, and those pots appear to have either multiple plants, or plants with multiple shoots on them. Excited, soooo glad you went ahead and got some! PM me and let me know price when you get them boxed up and so forth. I'll give you my work address to mail them to, so they don't sit in my mailbox on a hot sunny day. Woohoo, I'm super excited! :woot::LOL:(y)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Will send off all three, (got an extra for my self too lol) Get them boxed tomorrow or maybe friday so they arrive monday.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Is that in your big pond, Addy, or in different pond? Those are all Shubies, and they are GORGEOUS!!!! Can't remember if you have them with all the other goldfish, or if you now have a camera in another of your ponds. Either way, you have some beauties.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
my other lens cleaner one big trap door snail

snail.JPG
snail1.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Funny then, that the Shubies take over the camera, and push the others away. I thought this was a total Shubie pond. :) Can't wait to see your fantails out there, too. I guess you're putting them in the upper pond for now. Will you transfer them to the big pond for winter, or bring them inside?

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They are in my deck pond, it is only around 18 inches deep so at the end of the summer they will join the crowd in the big pond or the 1000 gallon stock tank. I would put some in the lotus tank, but no way to protect them from mr heron with the way lotus grow you can't net it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Wow, those are some huge trapdoor snails! I've not seen any of mine this year, and didn't see many last year. Wondering if any of them have made it. Never saw any in the koi pond after a year, and used to see one or two on the bottom of the goldfish pond last year. Sure hope they are still hiding in the lily pots!

Ask a Question