addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
This frog loves the bog bean in the deck pond.
DSC08040.JPG
DSC08038.JPG

This one loves my help the turtle platform

DSC08046.JPG

This one loves the lily pads, in a small preform

DSC08041.JPG

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yes as a test, she lets me do just about anything. From the time we got her I have handled her a lot, teeth, feet, etc. With her cotton coat she needs a routine grooming She just resigns herself to whatever I do now lol.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We are taking our rv trailer to near ocean city for the summer, rented a space right on a lake. Catch and release catfish, bass type fishing. Right next to the site is a creek that goes out to the bay. We picked up a scanoe to use on the creek. The life vest is for when we have her in the boat anywhere near water. She swims well, but we want to not take any chances, the bright orange is very spotable. We will also have her leashed into the boat.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Awe! Sounds like a good time for whole family! Hopefully Little Missy does not get sea sick. My little Rio no longer fits XXS, she still has chubby baby fat and need XS..... and some outfits like XSMALL coat too tight now.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
the xxs is almost too big, it does have adjustable straps, the neck strap is as tight as it will go and it is too loose But it also has velcro holding it together around her neck. For as little as she is she has a stocky chest.

I have had her on my tractor, trucks, cars, we have not had her in a boat, our scanoe should not be an issue though.

We rented the site for 4 months, only around 2.5 hours from our house, 20 minutes to ocean city. You can't have pups on the board walk or beach after may 1 so we will need to leave her if we run over for a car show, bike show, ocean city weekend.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Addy, That sounds like a fun plan to go camping with the rv. My wife is really into planning trips and things for us to to do now so we can have some fun while we still can since we will be officially empty nesters by next year. She has lots of ideas but I can't take too much time off because of my work. Also she want to downsize and move into a fun neighborhood but everytime we come back from looking at properties and go home it's hard to envision giving up the nice suburban house.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We like being out here in no mans land, not too bad only a 15 min drive to stores. Farmland surrounding us. We are here until we can't handle the land, but then may just hire help.
Neither of us restaurant / bar lovers, so we don't care about a fun neighborhood. Guess we are isolationist, and we get along great together, don't need tons of company.

Ask a Question