Post your yard and pond visitors

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Was photographing the turkeys from my front porch and a hummer came in for a snack!

1.jpg
3.jpg
7.jpg

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Went outside to look at the pond tonight. Nearly walked out into the native garden without a flashlight. That would've been a mistake. There's a skunk wandering around out there digging up food. I know they often visit at night because I always see the little holes in the lawn. It's been about a year since the last time I've seen one, though. Last week, I saw a groundhog in my neighbor's ditch. That's another animal I rarely see.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Not a great pic but released 9 monarchs today! That makes over 80 this year, still have 8 more to go. The wrens discovered the caterpillars on the butterfly weed and hung out and ate 15 in one day so have been bringing them in to the cage.
1007201156.jpg

B

Burd

Awesome!!
I started plants just for this, I did t see 1 make it after I planted them out in the spring.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
She and a beautiful 8 point buck came by last night the buck I could not get a real good picture of. Wandered around the hot tub pond for awhile then went off into the night. This was around 930ish
20201123_210827.jpg
20201123_210749.jpg

Ask a Question