stuck in green stage?

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Yes, soft nice green silky algae covering the walls and floors of the pond will make the fish a better home, complete with a"algae garden" is any fishes dream delight. Although if it gets to long you can always "twirl the algae around a long thin stick" and make "Candy Floss Algae" Ha Ha, ha! But seriously folks, GREEN algae is a healthy spring diet.' Easy to digest when water temp cold. You know that some fish food comes complete with "Color Enhancing Sperlia" That's just Algae!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'm laughing,can't stop...........lol, at you John and tried to LIKE your post but of course the limit has been reached,lol!

Reaction score
ok i have been using the batting on the stream and in the skimmer box at the same time, uv light is still going and i put a ball bearing in too slow the gph down to about 300 gph. i am now seeing some of the bottom, anyone know how long this could take. i have been cleaning out the batting and filter daily.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
How does a ball bearing slow the water flow? Or is that a ball VALVE?
John

Ask a Question